Love Olympus (18)

Bruno smiled.

"As much as you brought our ratings up. A slow movement of a reaction to stop the games has come on to shore. People are liking you Venus, they like your courage very much and hate the fact you've gone through so much. As much as your helping the love games you're killing it as well.." He hissed under his slimy breath.

I winced from Bruno's grip and decided to play the same game. I dug my nails into his pure white skin and watched him wince. Bruno at first is expressionless and then slowly smiled. "Good," he nodded. "This is the type of person I want to be playing the last game of their life tomorrow."

"Last?" I glared at him.

"We'll see." Bruno chuckled. "Krystal isn't one to let you win, so who knows." His eyes glinted.

Bruno slowly moved his hand against mine until it escaped. That same eerie smile still pasted on his face didn't even shudder as he walked a couple of steps behind and disappeared in the crowd. I stood there with my heaving chest, but my lips still pressed firmly together.

A certain taste of metal murmured in my mouth as I swallowed without a choice. The circling crowd applauded as I stood there alone. I eyed each and every one of them, but the light from above distorted my vision. They all had pitch black faces. Squinting I didn't bother covering it, instead turned around to walk blindly into the crowd.

Anywhere really. My skin pricked and tingled where Bruno touched something telling me to go take a shower at that instance. I rubbed my hands nervously and yelped as a hand touched my arm.

I turned around to find Clark with a questioning gaze. I shook my head not wanting to really retaliate with information of what just happened.

"You look." Clark trailed off with a very understanding ellipsis.

"I know," I fairly flicked long non-existent hair away from my eyes. "I'm gorgeous," I whispered as if talking to myself. Clark chuckled at this immediately throwing away any question due to if I was okay. He was always prone to asking questioning like that when I was never really okay. He didn't understand nor did I have the audacity to claim he would.

"Wanna dance?" Clark smiled easily. "There's really nothing to do here."

"Anything, but dancing." I stretched my lips into what I hoped Clark would take as a smile. He shrug without question.

"Do you want something to drink?" He offered.

"Sure," I nodded.

"I'll be back then," he touched my arm for comfort and walked away.

I grasped my hands together and started swinging from heel to toe. I also kept sighing like I was apart of some contest, but I had to keep in mind this was my first day to enjoy myself. I had to relax.

Massaging my neck I moved it from side to side and noticed a pair of eyes from a corner. It was visibly staring me down with a hand in their cup. I clenched my jaws hard together and functioned my movements as strained. The person knew I saw them and in matter of minutes they were in front of me.

"Hello Venus," a man with blue hair greeted me. His smile was thin which stretched mildly across his face. He wore a plain black suit that showed no charisma like the rest of the people in the ball. He wore an arrow on his ear that went through his pinna and out his pierced ear. The arrow was gold and acclaimed a very dramatic output.

I was staring at it intently as all of a sudden a drink in my face cut off my view. I blinked several times to find Clark holding it. I took it and sipped it without really looking what it was. All in all it felt silky and made my stomach feel gooey.