Part Two

Marcel was energetic and always on cloud nine. He wore the same goofy grin, knew the flirty ways like Harry did, you look close you saw Harry, you look from a distance you see Harry, but he was Marcel, totally different or maybe not.

It was three days later, Harry hadn't come back, he didn't return my call, and didn't answer the door when I rocked up to his sisters house. She answered saying "He wanted nothing to do with any of us, and to find a replacement"

We had found a replacement, but we didn't want a replacement we wanted Harry back, but he hadn't deflated, he was as angry as ever. Marcel took the invitation, in full force, saying he'd talk Harry round but he would take up the opportunity we offered in the meantime.

The fans took it badly. They sent him endless Tweets, pictures, and signed petitions. But none of it was working he wouldn't come back, he wouldn't listen to the dedicated fans what chance did any of us have? 

We stepped on stage for the first time with Marcel in Harry's place, we did amazing. The fans started chanting Marcel when we got into the third song. We started to loosen up, we let ourselves just perform. We didn't need to worry about Marcel, he took care of himself, and he dressed the group up nicely. There was no absence with Marcel there. It felt weird but also right some how. 

I was walking to the after show, Eleanor my girlfriend nearly of two and half years clutched my arm. I saw a lone figure, his hair was curly, his smile turned down as he was speaking into his mobile. I whispered to Eleanor to go ahead. I waited for him to slide the phone away into his pocket.

"Harry" I said.

His eyes turned to me, green eyes looking directly into mine.

"Louis" he said.

"Listen Harry" I began to say.

"No, I heard what you had to say" he told me "I don't care to hear anymore"

"You don't understand" I told him.

"Oh I saw Marcel on stage, he took my place well" Harry said with no emtion.

"We had no choice Harry, it wasn't what we wanted to do seriously, but you didn't come back, we wouldn't manage without you"

"You seem to be managing fine Louis, I'll see you round" Harry started to turn.

"Harry wait" I said "we are mates, please talk to me"

"We were mates, I did talk to you, bye Louis" He didn't turn back as he walked away.

I made my way, Marcel was in the corner, talking to three girls in a booth. His smile flashed at me, his hand raised, and he winked. Liam and Eliza his little cousin were talking with Zayn and Perrie. Niall drank down soda, and chewed on a celery stick. I slid in beside him.

"Where's Eleanor?" I asked.

"Toilet" he mouthed.

I felt I let Harry down, and it felt horrible. Marcel fit in so well, if he didn't fit in so well, I may have felt less guilty, by the reason of having him part of the group we stepped down, but in fact we had stepped up which made it worse then ever.