Bonus Chapter: Love At First Kiss

Finally! I know. It took me so long to write this because finals had suddenly shown up for me and then I had a little trouble immersing myself in Olivia's character since I haven't written for her. I tried to show some parallels between this chapter and the first two.

Also I basically used the same conversation from the first two chapters so that none of my readers would have to go back and read it again. Well you can if you want to :)

Again, I am so thankful to everyone who took the time to read, comment and vote of this story. It means a lot.

P.S. In a pass chapter I mentioned that Olivia was a lesbian when I meant to put that she is really bixesual and people like to pay more attention to the act that she also likes girls. I changed it now. Just an FYI.

Have fun reading. I hope you guys like it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I was here because I wanted to be. I had a thing for carnivals. I loved the atmosphere of laughter and the people that surrounded me. Also, corn dogs were my weakness. Carnivals made me feel like I was a part of something rather than what I have been feeling lately.

Usually I felt like everyone was looking at me but never really seeing. My parents loved me but couldn't help but showcase my attributes; especially because of the community we lived in. It was all about what you had and what your children were like.

I was like the prize jewel of my family. My sister was still too young to actually contribute anything to what the country club was all about.

Don't get me wrong I love my parents and the community but sometimes it's just a little too much.

My job was simply to pass out balloons which was not hard at all. I was sure I would be able to raise some money since kids were attracted to balloons. It wasn't like the country club need money or used it for useful things anyways but whatever.

I was happy because I got one of the easier jobs since people usually only buy balloons during the day and the sun would set not long after the carnival started. I was at least lucky enough not to get a job like working at the dunk tank or even worst the kissing booth. A shiver goes down my spine just thinking about have to kiss like half the people at the carnival.

If the cruel fated person was not attractive they wouldn't be in too bad of shape. But knowing the people of this country club they would never allowed some unattractive person to work the kissing booth, they would pick someone who was undeniably gorgeous.

Though I would still be putting on a show, I was excited. I couldn't explain why but I felt a little anxious like I was waiting on my toes for something to happen. Maybe it was just the anxiety of seeing Danika building up inside of me.

It had been at least a couple of weeks since she completely rejected me and still the sight or just being near her made my stomach clench. She went on with her cool appearance as if nothing had happened only acknowledge me with her spiteful words. While I put on a smiling face to mask my wounded heart and ego.

Of course since Danika was the first girl I had ever loved or so I thought, my ego was shattered. It left me with little to no hope that I would actually find someone who would like or let alone love me.

I couldn't dwell on Danika any longer. I refused to. I would sell balloons with a large grin in my face, like I was having the time of my life. I had too.

So I did. I passed out balloons without a thought about Danika. I passed out balloons to everyone I could get my hands on; sticky children, old couples, and young couples whose boyfriends eyed me up and down but I ignored it and continued selling these stupid colorful balloons.