My Brown Eyed Prince

R o s a

----

"I hate you! Why can't I be with Chris?" I screamed at the man infront of me, the one and only dear father of mine.

You see, it has been two weeks since, I lost my virginity. And now, my dad wants to act this way and not let me see Chris. The only people that understand me are my friends Paris and Andrew.

"Are you really that dumb?!" I felt the tears fall as my dad continued to yell."Why would you give him your all? There is just a line of men wanting to get in your pants, Rosa!" I couldn't sit here and let him talk about Chris anymore.

"I'm pregnat dad!" My dads eyes grew wide and he slumped in his chair. "And I'm pregnat with his child!"

I heard the door shut, and a deep sigh followed. I guess big brother is home."Hey sis....Um what's wrong with dad?" I took a deep breath and made Trey sit.

"I'll be back." I left to go find some handcuffs. By the time I came back, there was chattering and mumbling. I had two handcuffs, in my hands and I tied both my Dad and brother to their chairs . I guess having family in the police bussiness, comes in handy.

"Trey I'm pregnant"

***

He smiled, "Awesome. So when are you going to tell Romeo? "

I frowned at this , thinking of the best way to tell Trey. Clucking my tounge, I scrunched my forehead, making it look like I was stressed. I sighed and decided, there is no easy way to tell him. Its going to have to be like ripping a band aid off.

"Its Chris baby, Trey. Not Romeo's."

I wish it was though.

Three things happened that night. One being my dad refused to talk to me. Two, Trey left for three days and I cried myself to sleep since then.

***

It was Monday morning and I didn't feel like going to school. So, I stayed home and thought about the last couple of days.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller ; I answered my phone but my voice was small and quiet.

"Why aren't you at school?" His voice was cold and hard and filled with anger.

"I wasn't feeling good this morning, but are you busy? We need to talk."

I heard him sigh and I got up and walked into the spare bathroon. "Yeah, I'm busy. Sorry babe. We can talk tomorrow, eh?" I heard someone in the background sigh in frustration.

"Hurry up! I don't know why your still with her." That voice, I know that voice, it sounds to familiar. I just can't make it out, because the noise that was in the background.

"Kara stop! I don't want your sister to know you're here!" I felt the wells of my eyes fill with tears. I then heard a small giggle and "Shh-ing" noise.

I hung up and texted Andrew and Paris to come to my house after school.

About an hour, I heard a knock at the door I opened it and found myself face to face with -Romeo. "May I come in?"

"May I come in?" He muttered looking at the floor. I nodded once he glanced up and looked me in the eyes.

"I know your mad at me. Just let me explain please, Rosa. I left you for another girl but, I had to. Your dad and Iwas told not to tell you why, exactly ." I stood there looking at him. I didn't know what I should say, but he continued. "But, remember when we were dating and your mom would talk to me?"

I nodded not knowing where this was going.

"Your mom-m. She rap-ped me.." he said slowly and his voice breaking.

I let the information sink in and then finally said something, that didn't help the silence. "Why didn't you tell me?" I didn't even recognize my voice.

"I couldn't! But, when she was dying she said that she was testing me. To see if I would really stay. Then she told me to get you back, but you were already taken." I saw a single tear fall and slide down his face, I slowly wiped it away.

He hugged me and griped me as if his life had depended on it.

"I need your help," I whispered as my head was kept down, "You were my everything but I'm pregnant and Chris is having God knows what with my sister."

He let go and stared into my eyes. I broke the stare he was giving me and I felt a cold breeze flush past me. Silently, I heard the front door close and the starting of an engine.

***

I laid on the couch, silently crying. After Romeo left I laid down and cried. I have no idea on what I should, hell could, do. I didn't hear the front door open but I did feel the dip in the couch.

"You thought I left didn't you.The girl I love needs help. I can't leave her all alone." he said and wiped away away all the tears I had on my face. I blushed and grabed a tissue from the box on the side table. Romeo passed me the ice cream, but stopped mid-way when there was a knock on the front door, and the shouting of Chris -telling me to open the door.

"Go hide in the kitchen now , please." he glared at me, muttering along the lines of, "Why should I hide, from him. Bullshit.". I gave him a sad look and pleaded with my eyes, to go inside the kicten. He finally nodded as I opened the door Kara and Chris were standing a little to close to eachother.

"We all need to talk." I scowled when I saw Kara's hand brush past Chirs's hand. They had't noticed, but once they glanced back at me I smiled a bitter sweet smile.

When they sat down, I held my right hand up."You guys are going to hell. How can you son of a guys do this to me? Huh? I hope you have the money for this shit Chris, cause I'm pregnat with your baby." I said quietly, yet if my voice could kill them. They would have already been dead.

I stormed into the kitchen and glanced around looking for Romeo."Look we're sorry but, it was temptation that got to us."I shook my head as the tears fell out.

"Thats bullshit, Chris. You know all you have to do is keep it in. You have no self-control whats so fucking ever. I hate that so fucking much." I yelled. I felt arms incircle me around my waist.

Chris glared and I sobed.

"Why is he here?" He asked. I shook my head, and cried, harder.

"We can all go sit down and talk about this." Romeo delcared with a stern voice. A couple seconds later, I heard light feet head back into the living room. "It'll be okay, Rosa." Romeo promised as he picked me up and carried me back into the room with Kara and Chris.