Chapter 2| Sadness and Confussion!

T~T ! I am really sorry for the long wait!!! but here is the chapter!!! I hope you will like it! :)

I am dedicating this chapter to kitkat! Check out her ulquiorra x oriheme fanfic! trust me its really good! :)

Oriheme's POV~

I did what ulquiorra instructed me to. I healed ichigo and bid him farewell while he was asleep. I really wanted to see tastsuki-chan and instead of ichigo i wanted to bid her farewell but... ichigo was severely injured by the espada and needed immediate treatment....but still...i...i...don't know when i will be able to see her again...i...don't...know...i felt warm liquid flow down my cheeks...i fell on my knees and sat at a corner of my house. I buried my face in my hands and started crying...what did i get myself into?...why am i so weak?...and to think i was getting myself prepared for the upcoming winter battle...i just wanted to get strong...and...and stop being a burden to everyone...why?...why?...why is it always like this?...instead of protecting my friends , it is me who is always being protected... ...my brother...my friends always protected me...and me...what did i do?...i just cried helplessly...the same way i am crying now... ...it was because of me that he...he...that ulquiorra...

"no NO..." i screamed as a dreadful memory of the past haunted me. "i am the one who's responsible...i should be the one suffering not him..." Today in the world penetration gate when ulquiorra said my name...in a very pained tone...i am positive that he hasn't forgotten me...and even if...*i wiped my tears and stood up*...even if he has forgotten me, i will make him remember everything. I PROMISE THAT I WILL!

But for now i will have to do what he says...

Down the road, across the bridge, near the river; i went to the destined place where i was supposed to meet ulquiorra. I reached the place and saw that he was standing there while leaning his back on a tree. His eyes were closed his composure was calm as always.

"so did you do what i instructed you to?" said he while opening his eyes and coming towards me. I took a step back which i don't know why i did...

'yes' was all i replied and then he suddenly asked "why did you step back? Are you afraid of me?" He asked me the very same question whose answer i myself don't know..."i don't know...i guess it was my reflexes" . Without saying anything he tapped his finger in mid-air and a black portal-like thing appeared. He motioned me to step into the black-abyss like thing which i assume is the pathway that leads to heacou mundo.

~Time Skip~(after oriheme reaches heacuo mundo, heals grimmjow's arms, ulquiorra explains oriheme's ability)

"here is where you will stay" uquiorra said as he opened the door where i will have to stay..untill someone comes and get me or till aizen kills me...at least that's what i think... I stepped inside and i examined the place which will now be my home i guess...

The room only had a small bed and an open window through which i could gaze the lonely moon. Yes, i did call the moon lonely 'cause there are no stars around it...just like me...i have no one around me; no one beside me. I am trapped in this four corners...

'uhhghh...stop being so poetic' i told myself and a sad smile made its way on my lips. Suddenly i heard the sound of the closing of door. I guess ulquiorra closed the door.

Ulquiorra's POV~

I closed the door and started walking but i came to a stop after walking some distance and leaned myself across the left side wall and stamped my hand on the wall...why does she feel so familiar? do i know her? but this is the first time i met her...still it feels like i have known her for years...but how? she is a human, i am a hollow - an espada...and she acts like she knows me...i don't quite understand!

Her voice! Her hair! Her eyes! everything about her seems so familiar which is quite unusual for me (of course, why not! after all this is ulquiorra we are talking about)...as i was thinking all these a fraccion came to me and told me that lord aizen wants to talk with me. I headed towards the place where lord aizen resided (i cant think of any other word other than resided, lol :P)

(aizen & ulquiorra talking)

"aizen-sama! what was it that you wanted to talk about" i said as i bowed down to show respect.

" i want you to take care of oriheme" said lord aizen.

" me?" i questioned...why me?!

" yes, you ulquiorra! give her everything she needs and take good care of her"

"i will, aizen-sama" i was about to take leave but stopped when aizen-sama said " provide her some clothes too!" he was smiling as always...no one knows what he thinks...

"ahh! yes, Yes i will" i said as i took my leave.

A/N~ Finally i finished! I am so happy...i really felt guilty for not updating this books...its been like 5 months lol :P! Anyways i hope you liked this chapter and its a bit bigger than the first one which i am happy about!

Please vote,

comment &

follow!!!

Thanksss!!! :)