The Rules - Please Read BEFORE PMing me :)

Update: I've updated a few things just a little, to make things clearer and also after reading again I realized I missed a couple things :P

Welcome everyone. I suppose you're interested in getting your story noticed?

Since this place is for supporting authors who write literature, not the candy-coated fan-fic that passes for it today, I'm not accepting everything.

Yes, I said "I'm". Currently there is just me. If you're interested in helping, just let me know, and I'll see what i can do :) But now, the rules.

THE RULES

1. These rules must all be met and abided by for your story to appear and stay in the Reading List of this account. If you feel you have been cheat/treated unfairly/your work should have been accepted, then STOP. Don't reply to the comment on your story with something snarky. I took the time to read your story, and then write up a sensible, logical, honest review. Read it. Understand it. Take from it what you want. Move on.

All complaints MUST be sent via PM to this account, NOT SkriBlerLenZ's account. Yes, I am @SkriBlerLenZ, but my other account is my personal one. This one will hopefully one day be run by multiple people.

2. You MUST be an undiscovered gem. If the work you wish to submit to this group/account does not have 2 or more of the following features, then it will NOT be accepted.

Features of being an Undiscovered Gem:

The Work has less than 2000 reads

The Work has less than 100 votes

The Work has less than 200 comments

Once again, if the work in question does not have TWO or more of these features, it will not be accepted. Don't bitch about it. This account is called "UndiscoveredFantasySci-Fi" for goodness's sake.

3. The work(s) must be be Fantasy or Sci-Fi or a cross of both as its main genre. The sub genre can be anything, excluding fan-fic* and erotica.

4. Spamming is not tolerated. If you repeatedly (read: more than once) post links to your stories on the posts about this group in the clubs and/or on the comments of this account and/or via PM, you will be reported.

5. Multiple works are allowed. You can submit as many works as you want, AS LONG AS they each in turn abide by ALL the rules on this page.

6. Don't be selfish. While you are not obliged to help out in anyway other than submitting your work(s), this is still a "community project". Check out the works in the Reading Lists. Hit the shuffle button in the right hand corner to start looking for Undiscovered Gems. Troll the Fantasy and Sci-Fi categories under the "Discover" tab.

Remember, you get what give. If you take the time and effort to help someone out, chances are they'll do the same for you (and if they don't, well, either they're busy or they're a jerk).

7. Be nice. If you're commenting on someone's work, state your opinion nicely - even if the work was crap.

If you read a work in the Reading List that you don't think should be there, don't bitch or whine or spam everybody about it.

If you want to make it a public matter, state your opinion about the work and why it should not have been accepted in a LOGICAL, COHERENT, and REASONABLE comment on the main page of this profile, NOT THE AUTHOR'S PROFILE OR WORK!!

If you would prefer to keep it private, then PM THIS account, using the same form as stated above. DON'T PM THE AUTHOR OF THE WORK IN QUESTION!!

8. You can share other's work, but with their permission. Some people aren't as active, or become not as active, as others on Wattpad *raises hand in guilt*.

That doesn't mean these people are lazy. On the contrary, it usually means they have some form of a life (no offence to those that spend a lot of time on here. I'm not saying you don't have a life).

However, it does mean that they may miss out on the opportunity to get their work noticed.

So, tell them about @UndiscoveredFantasySciFi. If they don't want to come to me themselves, then offer to do it for them. If they still don't like the idea, then accept their position and move on.

And then post the link to their story on the main page telling everyone why you think it's so great so we can spam their inboxes and convince them to join the revolution ;)

9. POST YOUR STORIES VIA PM DARN IT! Seriously guys, how many times do I have to repeat myself?

10. Eh, I can't think of anything else, so HAVE FUN! All those found to not be having fun will be presented with the blue and red pill. Take the blue pill, and you'll wake up never having your story gain attention. Take the red pill, and you'll be thrown into the world of the revolution, where Neo is running around fighting inside huge computers and the world is fighting against robots and programs have children and the Oracle still makes cookies -

*ahem* I digress.

Seriously though, have fun :)

*Fan-Fic may be accepted on occasion if it proves to be exceptionally good. However, fan-fic tends be very popular, so there probably won't be much submitted anyway.