Frozen, and can't breath.

I can feel my breathing getting heavier, I stare at the TV, im so nervous.. 'Heart beats harder, time escapes me, trembling hands, touch skin, it makes this harder. And the tears stream down my face.' Like it says in one of thier songs. But, this is truly how I am feeling. Im shaking, I cant text anyone. I hear the announcer, 'And the winner of the 2012 Brits, are..... ONE DIRECTION!' Im so overwhelmed, I let out a little yelp. Oops, people are asleep... I am crying, i have so many mixed emotions now: pride, excitement.. Can this really be happening? I get straight on Facebook to fangirl with the girls, Sarah, Rose, Grace, Demi, Emilee, Renee and Sally. They actually won. I cant believe it.

When we get to school, I hear sally yelling, 'AHHH THEY WON.' We do a whole lot more fangirling while we are waiting for assembly . My train of thoughts isn't stay on track at all. Im barely even listening to what they are saying, well, that is until hear Mr McKay say, 'This year, we are running a trial program, we send 10 people over to London for a exchange program, you will be staying at a hotel all together, well, I wont tell you all the boring details, you can speak to me privatly if you are interested.' We all look at each other, i can tell everyone is thinking the same thing.

'We HAVE to go, Nikki!' says Emilee as soon as we step out of the auditorium. Everyone is buzzing as we run over to Mr McKay. There is already a fair few people looking very eager. 'I really hope we get in!' Says Sarah, 'I wonder how much it will cost, I really hope its not overly expensive or I wont be able to come.' She looked really worried, she looked like I felt.

I cant concentrate on what he is saying. I hope the others are listening. All I want to do is jump and yell with the girls, but instead Im sitting in silence listening to Mr McKay's speech. I listen everynow and then, from what Im gathering, it will only be the 10 people in the hotel, without adults, And that he said that it would be about $10,500 for 3 months. *ding ding* 'THATS THE BELL, WE'D BETTER GO!' yells Grace. 'Phew! Saved by the bell, I don't know if I could have stood that for another minute!' I think to myself.

I have textiles next with all the girls. 'AHHHH! WE HAVE TO GO!' I scream as soon as Mrs McKay leaves the room. I could see the girls excitement in their eyes. 'Its in May though. That's AGES away!' Rose complains. 'Oh so that's when it is... I missed that' I think to myself, I'm regretting not listening now.. It goes silent for a while, it's obvious we are all in deep, deep thought, mostly about whether we will be able to go, and if our parents will pay, or even let us go! Soon enough, it's time for homeroom, so we all do the whole emotional goodbyes, even though it was only for the weekend. And everyone is gone, in a split second.