Chapter 12

I was in the waiting room with the guys waiting for Gemma to wake up. I kept pacing waiting for Tara to tell us when we could see Gemma. "Babe she is going to be okay" Opie said pulling me onto this lap.

The boys needed to talk so I followed them to the chapel and waited outside. Tara came up to me and said I could see Gemma, Before I walked in I was patted down and then I walked in.

"Hey Mom"

"Don't hi mom me, you lied to me too, tell me the truth."

"And Jax will to tell you," I said

Jax walked in along with Tara and explained everything. "Why didn't you two do anything" Gemma snapped at Tara and me

"I tried but Cameron shot me in the leg and we also had a gun pointed at us." I said

"Look mom I got to go" Jax said and kissed her head and left.

"What would you have done if that baby was yours." Gemma asked Tara. "Other parent would jump in front of a bullet for their flesh and blood."

"I tried but I had gun pointed at me" Tara said

"At least Charlie tried to do something, she literally took a bullet." Tara started to cry,

"how far along are you?"

"Six weeks"

"You're pregnant too! Why didn't you tell me!" I said a little loud

"What do you mean too?" Gemma said

"Oh um well...your going to me a grandma again" I smiled

"Oh baby I'm so happy for you" Gemma said

"have you told Opie?"

"No the only people who know are you, Tara and Chibs."

"When are you going to tell him?"

"Soon" I smiled

-----------------

I walked out of my room and into the bar to see Tig and Kozik fighting and the boys cheering, I could hear Happy yelling "hit him."

I just rolled my eyes and waited for them to be done. I walked over to Happy and gave him a hug and told him I was happy he was staying.

When Tig and Kozik were done I cleaned their cuts and walked away. I got dressed to work in the shop today which ment tank top shorts and my work shirt unbuttoned, I walked out and started working on a bike and then a car, I rolled under the car to check it out when all of a sudden I was pulled out from under the cad and onto the ground.

"Do you have and prescription drugs on you?"

"No sir" I snapped at the officer

I stood up and walked over to the guys and Opie put his arm around me. "You okay" he asked "

Fine" I said

After the feds left Ima pulled in got out if her car and walked over to Jax. They talked but then Ima walked over to me. "Here sweetheart it need an oil change and check everything else at well" she said to me handing me the keys.

"Whore" I said under my breath.

"Yeah I don't like her either she just bring trouble with her." Opie said

----------------

I put Ellie and Kenny to bed, I kissed their head and walked into Opie's room.

"There's a cargo plain going out tomorrow to Belfast" Opie said

"Okay what about the kids?"

"Mary and Dad are going to watch them."

"Okay" I laid down next to Opie and looked at him and leaned in and gave him a kiss. "Ope...are you going to want more kids?"

"I think so" he said "why do you ask"

"No reason just asking" I kissed him again and put my arm around him and fell asleep.

We got up the next morning, I made breakfast for for everyone and Opie left from some club business. I went into our room and started packing clothes, and toiletries for both Opie and myself. My phone started to ring.

"Hey baby I need you to do me a favor and pack me a bag"

"Sure thing mom, I didn't know you were coming"

"No one does don't tell your brother"

"Okay"

"Thanks baby" I hung up and packed up the car and went to drop off the kids.

"Aunt Charlie when will you be back?" Ellie asked

"In a week" I said kissed her head

"be good for grandma" I said and kissed Kenny's head

"I love you" I said and pulled them into hugs

"Love you too" they both said. I drove to Gemma's and packed a bag and then went to the clubhouse.

I walked in and hugged Opie. "Kids are dropped off and bags are packed."

"Thanks baby" Tara walked past us "Tara I'm sorry" Ope said

"What's going on?"

"Tara found Jax and Ima together." I ran after Tara but she was already in her car.

"Well that was awkward" Ima said I turned and slapped her across the face. I took a fist full of her hair and pushed her against the door.

"If you ever see you around here again it won't be this pleasant. Keep your dirty pussy away from my brother, my old man and my club and any of the members." I sneered and then let her go.

I walked into the clubhouse and into Jax's room, Opie was there smoking a cigarette. Jax walked out in his boxers and put on his jeans.

"Are you kidding me" I snapped at him

"Look Charlie stay out of it okay"

"Fine, but I suggest you keep that dirty dick out of dirty porn pussy." I said and left the room.

--------------

Chibs took my bag and put it in the van. Opie came over to me and I wrapped my arm around him and we walked over to the van.

"Are you sure you want to come" Opie asked

"Yes, plus I always wanted to go to Ireland."

"Okay," he said and smiled at me,

"you okay you look a little pail"

"I'm fine, just little nervous about flying."

"It will be okay"

When we got to the airplane hanger we waited for Clay, Gemma, and Jax. I put on my sweater with the reaper on the back and then Clay, Jax and Gemma came flying in we got are stuff abd made are way to the plane. When we took off my ears piped and then my stomach dropped. I got.up and grabbed a bucket and puked up my breakfast. Opie pulled back my hair.

"Babe are you okay"

"Yeah, flying never makes me sick, I don't know why I'm picking." Opie pulled me between his legs and wrapped his arms around me and I feel asleep