Training Day One

Remmington Ralley's ( Head GameKeeper) P.O.V:

'' Now, here we are. The training stations. When I open the doors the training shall begin and you will have six hours to do what you like. At six o' clock, we will break for dinner and the training area will be open until eleven for anyone who wishes to continue. Have a nice day, I will be watching with other gamemakers from the sides.'' I say and push open the huge enforced double doors and the tributes pour in.

'' How many stations are there this year Remmy?'' I hear Ginerva question.

'' Eighteen Ginny. They will be busy.'' I smirk and wink at her as the five of us head for the stands.

'' Don't you just love the Quells? They are so much more entertaining!'' Says Loreli happily.

'' Is it true the Capitol citizens will vote for attractions in each arena?'' Asks Mystique.

'' Wow, word spreads fast!'' I laugh as we all take a seat.

'' Morning ladies, morning Remmington.'' Says my boss, the Head Gamemaker, Victor Vinessity.

'' Good morning.'' Says the five of us together, somne more enthusiastic than others.

'' Have a seat and we can watch the tributes train.'' He says and gestures for us to sit.

Ayla Kelling's P.O.V:

'' Let's go to the important nes together. Let me see, the first aid one would be helpful. Maybe weapon construction. Edible herbs, berries and insects. Camoflauge and concealment. Shelters and Fires. Then we can focus on our individual weapons. They seem to have one for each of ours, slingshots, shurikens and blowguns! Wonderful.'' I say happily.

'' They're watching us then. They know all about us already.Game plan, weapons and so on.'' Says Odelia.

'' I'm not surprised. It's the Capitol. Now, let's get started. What first?'' Says Misty.

'' Edible herbs, berries and insects.'' I say and the other two nod so we make our way over. This side of the giant hall is practically empty of tributes. Only a few have decided to train here, all the others are at weapons.

'' Hello, I am the aid for this station. What shall we start with?'' Questions a woman happily.

'' Herbs.'' Says Odelia and we nod in agreement again.

 '' Well, these here are books and pictures on edible plants. These however are poisonous and will kill you faster than you can say 'oops' and that would be an embarrassing way to die.'' She says, smiling constantly.

'' What's this one?'' I ask, pointing to a beautiful, bright pink flowered plant.

'' That is the lillybiscus. Deadly if it comes into contacts with your mouth. You'll be dead within thirty minutes.'' She says.

'' What about this?'' Asks Odelia, pointing at a prickly plant with yellow petals.

 '' Oh, that is the Harbinitum. Completely harmless, and if you crush the flower and drink the liquid, it can act as a sleep pill of sorts. A small drop can help you fall asleep within ten minutes. It is used in many medicines. Looks can be very deceiving in plants.''

'' Is this one poisonous?'' Asks Misty pointing to a small cluster of blue petaled plants.

'' No. It goes completely against what I just said but this is the Calourel. As harmless as it looks.

'' What is that!'' Questions Odelia pointing to a picture of a puffed up body. The face is bloated and the neck is swollen up. There are red blotches spurting from random parts of it's skin.