D.gray man {LaviXAllen} *Re-writing*

Shifting from foot to foot, Allen moved his gaze onto the ground, away from Lavi, as he realized what he had said, pink eating at his cheeks.

'Whoever can't see the real you, under all that fur, must be stupid. All because they think you're a monster, they stay far away. I love who you are, but it doesn't feel like its enough! It's just not fair!'

He had shouted out through the forest; Covering his tears with his fists was the only thing Allen could think to do at that moment.

Allen's gaze traveled up as Lavi placed his index finger under the younger boys chin. Staring, he saw hunger and lust in Lavi's eyes, his wolf clawing its way out.

Neither one of them could stop what was foregoing, nor could they stop from what they were fated to do. And with one last deep breath from Allen, Lavi began the attack.

The kiss was rough, immediately escalating; Seething and hot. Lavi trapped Allen against a tree, his thigh between his legs. Moving down, he started on love bites along Allen's jaw and collar, biting harder as he got closer to the middle between his neck and shoulder.

As Lavi's mouth occupied itself with Allen's neck, he caressed Allen's body, groping his ass and fondling his crotch through his jeans. Allen had turned into a moaning mess, and begged for more then what he was given; No way was he going to ask for the pleasure to stop. Latching onto Lavi's shoulders, Allen shuddered at his release. In quick huffs he rested between the tree and Lavi, his back pressing against the tree. But it wasn't over till the Wolf had some.

Quickly undressing, Lavi barked out an order, wanting every piece of clothing removed. As fast as Allen could, he did as told, throwing his shirt and jeans onto the forest floor beneath his feet, and kicking his runners off. Lavi didn't waste any time in pinning Allen back onto the tree and ravaging his bare chest.

The teasing continued from there, going no further than the simple fondle or nudge of each others manhood against one another.

With every touch and kiss they shared, the hotter their passion got. And as the seconds went by, their love grew fonder. Sparks flew like they would a dream, or fantasy, and comfort was given throughout their bond, upon contact.

With all that was happening so fast, they took the last step to fully become one, entangling their bond for life, and more.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~¶~¶~¶~¶~¶~¶~¶~¶~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

Ha~y, so I know its not as long as you probably hoped, but I felt this one should be a little more on the admiration and passion they shared with eachother, through a bond of true and faithful love, The kind of romance every boy and girl wish/fantasize about. Also! I know it's rea~lly late, but, YAY! AN UPDATE!!?

One more thing, today is my baby brothers 5th Birthday, so please wish him the best today and I'll update another Short in a couple days, I sweaaaar!!!