It's about to go down (2 of 3)

~DreaPOV~

Mariah: higher higher

I pushed her a little higher but nit too high because I didn't want her to fall off. She screamed in joy. We stayed at the park for an hour then headed back to the house. We oiled I the car and during the ride, Mariah fell asleep. I looked in the rear mirror at her sleeping peacefully. I think I'm doing a good job at being a mother for someone my age. She's a beautiful little girl and I wouldn't trade her in for anyone else.

Her light snores filled the car as I sped home. When I arrived, I parked the car and put her in my hip. She rested her head on my shoulder. I walked up to the porch and opened the door. I walked in and was greeted by Jacob and his friends.

All: hi

Me: hey

I walked upstairs and laid Mariah in my bed. I took off her jacket and gave her a bath before putting her to bed. I got in the shower and put on an oversized shirt when I was done. I put my hair in a curly bun and turned off the lights. I let Mariah lay in my bed today since Jacob was downstairs.

I turned on the t.v and watched it. NEMO.

~ JacobPOV~

Craig: how YOU of all people get a girl like that

Me: I told her how I felt and she told me the same thing and it just left off from there

Rayray: she gotta be Chresanto cousin or something

Chres: how

Me: cause she takes a shower for 1 hour, brushed her teeth for 10 minutes and always cleaning up well I help her with the cleaning tho

Chresanto: I'm not like t- yes I am

Ray: yup y'all related

Craig: she likes to be clean that's all

Rayray: that's a good thing cause some girls only let the water touch them for 3 minutes and get out

Me: why are we talking about this again

Chres: cause Ray start talking shit

Ray: man whateva

We continued talking and then they left. I walked into my room and got in the shower.

~ DreaPOV~

Jacob is in the shower so I carried Mariah to her room. I kissed her cheek and pulled covers on her before walking out and going back to my room.

Ten minutes has passed and Jacob finally came out. He had in his usual pajamas, a pair of shorts. He turned off the lights and climbed into the bed. He pulled me super super like skin to skin close to him and wrapped his arm around my waist. I turned to face him and looked at him. Our eyes met and we starred at each other. His eyes glisten as the moonlight shinned through the window curtains.

Jacob: u have pretty eyes

Me: thanks you do too

Jacob: u know I love you right

Me: yea...and I love u too

Jacob: ( starts tickling me) what u say I couldn't hear u

Me:( giggling) I said I love you

Jacob:( tickles me uncontrollably )

I climbed on top if him and lined his hands to the bed.

Me: now I'm in charge mr.jacob

Jacob: I'm still a boss tho

Me: but I'm the biggest boss

Jacob: ( laughing )

Me:what's so funny

Jacob: your so little

Me:( moves my hands) I like being little

Jacob:(puts his hands on my waist) hmhmhmhmhmhm so what u guys do at the park

Me: probably everything ....she went down the slide, swung in the swings, and something else but I forgot ...what did u do

Jacob: we just talked most of the day

Me: oh it's so boring in here

Jacob: I can make it unboring

Me: how

He sat up and I was now in his lap. He wrapped my legs around his waist and cupped my face with his hands. He looked me deep in the eye and kissed me. It was a passionate, one that made you think the love was real, KNOW the love is real. It's now probably 3 in the morning ( a/n: I changed the time ) and he flipped us over. Now he was on top. He started kissing me lower and lower from my face to neck to stomach to you know right above the v area. He looked up at me and went down lower. He slowly slid down my panties and did what he had to. I grabbed the pillow and put it over my face. I didn't wanna scream too loud so I screamed and moan into the pillow.

:30 minutes later :

Me:( screaming into the pillow) OH JACOB ( moaning )

He went slower the faster. It felt so good but now it was my turn. I flipped over and started riding him. He groaned and moaned in pleasure which motivated me even more. I bounced up and down.

Jacob: ahhhhhhhhh ( moaning)

:2 hours later :

We both were out of breath and tired. I laid down and he laid down behing me pulling me closer.

{ Sorry I can't update as u want me to but I promise tonight will be up. IN 30 minutes}