I ran away from home and got kidnapped by vampires!

The alarm clock went off and Annabel Montgomery started getting out of bed. Katherine, her sister just rolled over and fell to the floor. "Katherine, wake up. Today is the last day of school, you can survive it."

"No I can't. I'm to . . . tired . . ." Katherine fell back asleep and Annabel went to sit on her sister, just then their mom came in.

"Girls I'm leaving for the month. A thousand dollars is on the counter for food and things like that. Be good. And Katherine, Annabel WAKE UP!"

Katherine bolted upright knocking Annabel to the ground. Mrs. Montgomery walked out the door and got into her taxi. The girls were watching from their window. As soon as the taxi was out of sight they both screamed at the top of their lungs. They had the house to themselves for a whole month, no mother to take care of them. They were free at last!

"Anna wear your blue skirt and green tank top with the lace. I love that outfit. I'll think I'm wearing my strawberry colored tank with white shorts."

Both the girls admired their outfits. They were the prettiest girls in school. Katherine was a blonde. Her hair was golden blonde with natural highlights of bleach blonde that made her hair look lighter than it was. She had beautiful green eyes. They weren't green like the grass but a softer green that sometimes looked like really light blue. Most people said she look like a princess. Her sister, Annabel, was almost the total opposite. Annabel, usually called Anna, had deep brown hair that looked like chocolate and eyes just as nice. Anna's hair is straight with a little bit of wave while Katherine's is curly. Sometimes wavy, when she tries to straighten it.

The girls walked down to the kitchen to grab something to eat and went outside to walk to school. They were almost to the school when Anna heard something behind them. She stopped and turned around looking. Katherine stopped and turned, too.

"What are you doing Anna?"

"I heard something or someone."

Just then someone came out behind Katherine and grabbed her by the neck. Katherine screamed. Anna just froze because she was scared. She didn't know the man but she knew he would hurt her sister so Anna took out the pocket knife her mom gave to her in case of an emergency. This was an emergency, so Anna charged at the man but somehow he heard her and dropped Katherine. Katherine hit the ground gasping for air. The man grabbed the knife from Anna and somehow had the knife in her hand one moment then in the next nothing. It seemed like a second then Anna felt a splitting pain from her chest. She looked down to the knife sticking out of her chest right where her heart was. She fell to the ground, clutching her chest. By then Katherine could breath and could get away, but she didn't. Katherine pushed the man away and crawled to Anna crying.

"Anna please, oh god, no. NO! Somebody help please! HELP!"

Just as fast as the man appeared he was gone. Anna was falling unconscious. Katherine was still screaming for someone. Anna remembered something and pulled out her phone giving to Katherine. She called 911. But by the time they arrived Anna had already bled to death. One ambulance took the lifeless body that was her sister away. Katherine had to take the second one. The doctor wanted to check out her neck and lungs.

It was a half an hour before Katherine could go home. Her mom got a call and came rushing to the hospital. Katherine got in her mom's white Volvo. The doctors told her mom that Katherine might be traumatized and try to help with it. Katherine went straight to her sister's bed when they got home. She cried for hours. She didn't eat, waited while everyone came by after school, and then cried some more. I knew life was going to be hard, for me and mom.

I woke up the next morning with a sick feeling. Turns out I had somehow gotten the stomach bug from someone who visited yesterday. Just lovely. Mom had to go to the funeral home and set up Anna's funeral. As soon as the police gave us her body back. God, I hate the police. They think their helping but they just make it worse. I just want my sister back. I started crying about then and fell asleep.

"Katherine, sweetie. Wake up. It's time for dinner and I'm having someone over to meet you." When she said that I narrowed my eyes.