Pool Party

Shannon and I finally arrived at our hotel The Venetian which was just beautiful. I couldn't wait to go out to the club and layout at the pool. We walked off the elevator and headed to our room. The room was amzing I ran to the window, the view was just beautiful I could practically the see the whole city. We put our luggages in the room then picked a bed, I fell out on the bed just smelling the fresh sheets. This was a much needed vacation, can't remember the last time I was on vacation. It was perfect time in the day to go out to the pool and enjoy ourselves. "Shannon lets go to the pool, its sunny and hot." 

  "Great idea girl I've been wanting to show off this new bikini I bought." 

  Shannon has always been the pretty girl in school. shes light skin and was blessed with good hair everbody says. She never had a problem getting dates or getting guys to notice her. Her body was always on point too, we both played sports she ran track and I played soccer.  I always looked up to her even though she was younger than me, the way she presents yourself with so much confidence and pride, but was never self-centered. 

  We got dressed in our swimsuits and wrapped a sheer cover around our waist. I left my hair in the bun and wore my favorite sunglasses which were aviators. Love these glasses because I could always stare at someone, but they would never know. When we finally arrived at the Pool Deck the sun was shinning, I ordered a Peach Margarita and Shannon ordered a Strawberry Daiquiri. So my birthday may not have started out as I hoped, but its turning out to get better and better. Probably most excited about going out tonight, I can't remember the last I had a good time. The water just looked so good, I got up and walked to the edge of the pool. Slowly dipped my toe in the water then sat down on the ledge with my legs just in the water. 

  Everything was so peaceful then thats when I heard it. They're here. I could just imagine that little girl from Poltergeist saying that but in her creepy voice. 

  "Jackie, sweety its going to be alri-

  Before she could even finish the blonde bimbo decided to do a cannon bomb, splashing water all over me. "Are you kidding me?!" I screamed, now its going to take me hours to do my hair. Standing up I grabbed my towel and started drying off. He swam back up to the surface and saw me giving him death glares. Swimming over I could see his sculpted body, and man was he sexy. The way his skin just glisten in the water was amazing, his tanned arms moved so graceful. I wonder if hes a swimmer. Well he finally reached the ledge grabbed on and hoisted himself out the water. My mouth slightly dropped, he looked like a greek god for goodnes sake! Dude had a freakin 8 pack not 6 but 8, who is this creature! His legs were defined, but not too muscular. Slowly bring my head back up I see him smirking, quickly closed my mouth and gave him a look of disgust. "Can I help you?" I asked dripping with attitude.

"Yeah I'm sorry about that" he started rubbing the back of his neck. "I know its your birthday, so you probably already have plans for tonight. Why don't I take you and your friend out tomorrow night? There's a new club that opening and I heard its going to be great!

 "Is your friend going to come too?" Shannon asked pointing to his chocolate friend from the plane.

Blondie raised an eyebrow at her, then smiled. My stomach just dropped, he had a perfect smile. "Yes, he's going to be there."

 "Okay, fine it's a date! Pick us up at 8 room 520." Shannon said smiling "Shannon!" I screamed.

  She got up from her seat and pulled me aside. "Jackie live a little, I'll be with you the whole time. Besides remember the motto, and plus I need some sex. I have been deprived because my wing woman has been M.I.A. for 3 months. Come on its just one night." 

 "Okay fine!" I said walking back to blondie "We'll go, but you're paying since I'm the birthday girl." I said smirking. 

 "Alright not a problem. I'm Joesph by the way." he extended his hand looking into my eyes.

"I'm Jackie."