Chapter Nineteen

I grimaced before opening my swollen eyes, to see Tsunade standing above me.

"Good. You're awake. Better yet, you survived. Cutting it a bit close though."

"Hello Tsunade." i coughed. My voice was raw. "Where are we?"

"We are currently in the infirmary. You've been unconscious for a couple of days. How do you feel?"

"Like i was stabbed. I'll heal. Infirmary? As in the one in the Village?"

"Yep. From now on you have to address me as Lady Hokage. And you have to follow every order i give you."

I chuckled. "I knew you were going to get me back for that." i sat up and held my chest. "Damn. I hate the pain. Who got me here?"

"Jiraya and Naruto helped me get you back as fast as we could. If you had gotten here any later, you would have died."

"So you're all okay?"

"We're fine."

"i see Naruto won the bet." i nodded to were she used to wear her necklace.

"He did." she grumbled. "You can go home maybe tomorrow depending on your wounds."

I sighed. "Can't i just go home? I promise i'll stay there."

She went out of the room. "I'll let you out tomorrow."

"Okay. Uh, Lady Tsunade!"

"What is it?"

"Can you do me a favor and get Sapphira Uki? She's a friend."

"She doesn't have to." Sapphira came into the room. "Hey."

"Hey." i said.

"You stay here now." Tsunade said.

"Of course Milady."

Sapphira waited until Tsunade walked out before she said anything.

"You idiot! Do you know how worried we've been?"

"How could i? I've been out of it for a couple of days."

"Three times! Three times we almost lost you! In one night! If it wasn't for Milady, you would have died!" she yelled at me.

"Sorry Sapph. What happened while i was away?"

"Sasuke became unconscious soon after you left and hadn't woken up. Same goes for Kakashi. When Tsunade came, she healed them both. They're fine now. But worried."

I put my feet on the ground.

"No! Don't! You'll stretch your stitches!" Sapphira waved her hands around.

"Oh calm your farm. I'm going." i pulled a T-shirt over my head and put on a skirt with some stockings.

"So where am i allowed to go?" i asked.

"Nowhere!!" she growled.

"So are you coming with me or not?"

"Of course i'm coming with you. I don't want you doing anything stupid." she muttered.

I laughed.

"Ka-ka-shi!" i yelled, throwing my arms around his neck from behind. "Miss me?"

Asuma and Kurenai smiled at us.

"Hi!" i greeted.

"You're not meant to be out of the hospital." Kakashi said, his face red.

"Party pooper." i kissed his cheek through his mask. "Can't tell me you're not glad I'm okay."