Fragile Love CH 15

Sorry if it sucks I’m still not used to writing lemons :S Tell me if it’s alright in the comment section belooooow :3

______________________

Briley’s POV

As I kissed my boyfriend, my lover, I pulled him down so I was on my back and he was hovering over me. Everything around us seemed to stand still, the only thing that mattered was us and I took solace in that fact. We were in tuned with each other, our lips moved together as perfect as always but there was more passion between us than ever before. I could feel his love for me and I knew he could feel mine.

He licked my bottom lip and I gave in to him not even fighting for dominance because I knew he’d win. And I wanted him to. He explored every inch my mouth and I moaned wanting more. He moved up not breaking contact with our kiss and straddled my waist; I could already feel myself hardening.

Do I want this? Should I give in so easy? Of course I should! We’re in love I want to feel how much he loves me; I want to know what it’s like to make actual love. I trailed my hands down to his collar bone and to his shoulders. I slipped my hands underneath his plaid shirt and pushed it off as he broke the kiss and began to trail small ones down my jaw line. I moaned again and moved my hands down his hard chest, over his rippling abs to the hem of his shirt. I tugged at it and he took it off making almost every muscle of his flex; he lifted his hands up under my shirt and lifted it off with ease.

We looked at each other for a moment taking in the sight before us. He was gorgeous, I know I’ve seen him before but every time seems to turn me on even more. I sat up with my hands supporting me and kissed him sweetly before turning it quickly into a heated make out session. I bit on his lip and made him moan making me impossibly harder; I darted my tongue in and he let me explore the way I did. I pressed into him more and got him on his back with me now straddling him.

What's this now? Is little Brody excited? Still kissing him I started to grind his hard on making him moan even more.

“Briley…” he moaned again grabbing on to my rolling hips. I stopping kissing his lips and moved to his neck trying to find his soft spot. He sucked in a breath quickly as I reached a certain spot.

Found it.

I started to bite at it and lick the sting away as he moaned in pure pleasure. I stopped grinding him and trailed my hands down his chest stopping at the button of his jeans; I smiled against his neck and started to rub his hard on through the fabric, teasing him.

“Stop teasing…” he growled and I obeyed, stopping my hand while I trailed kisses down his chest, abs all the way to his jeans. I looked up at him and grinned when I unbuttoned them and opened the zipper excruciatingly slow.

Holy shit.

Did I say little Brody? He was huge! I started to feel a little self conscience but I pushed it away and leaned down to kiss him through his boxers. He didn’t want to be teased but it’s just too much fun; he moaned again from the contact.

By this point little loner Briley was nowhere to be found. This was all me. I was back in action.