30

People deserved to die. Especially despicable, ill mannered, useless people. They wasted the very air people of status and importance breathed. A waste of space, creation. They didn't deserve to be born, much less live. Why they even existed baffled her. And when life wouldn't get rid of those people, people like her had to take matters into their own hands.

These thoughts ran through Corrianes mind as she stared at the stones in front of her. The icy cold wind not deterring her from her sickening task.
Fredrick had done well. Men, she thought with a malicious sneer, all one has to do is pleasure them and they become your slave. The caves he had chosen were well crafted, almost as if they were made for her. If one didn't know where to look, they would not be able to find the entrance, much less the location. They would serve her purpose well. They were less than a days journey from castle Knight, that is, if one knew which direction to go towards. Knight castle was surrounded by trees, they wouldn't know which way to go.
Everything was going according to her wishes, if only time were that obedient. But she must be patient. Good things happened to those who waited, or so she had been told. She never had to wait for anything, always received what she wanted, when she wanted.

"I hope everything is to ye liking." Fredrick said as his hand snaked around her tiny waist, his breath blew in her ear, his raging arousal pressed firmly into her bottom. Corriane barely resisted the urge to unman him, but sadly, she needed him, for now. Once she was threw with him....

"Yes, it is much to my liking. Have my things been put into my room?" Corriane questioned, her back towards him. Fredrick shamelessly pressed his arousal into her, his mouth trailing kisses along her exposed shoulders.

"Aye, especially the box of yours."

"The box is not your concern." Corriane hissed. Anger coursed through her veins. She hated him with a passion which could not be matched. She loathed him. She would get her revenge, even if she had to deal with the likes of Fredrick. She would scourge his most prized possession, as he did to her.

"Aye, the box nor lord Knight. I willnae blindly do ye bidding." Fredrick spat, his desire temporarily forgotten.

He was going against lord Knight, he needed a damn good reason for it, he already was ten times a fool to go against him.
Fredrick would bet his entire fortune, even the devil wouldn't dare go against lord Tristan Knight, Duke of castle Knight.
Corriane turned around sharply. Her form fitted dress, along with her dangerously low neckline on full display, not to mention the front of her dress was made of sheer lace,all in all, a scandalous dress. Corriane smirked as she noticed the hunger in Fredrick's gaze. He took his time staring at her, his eyes lingering on her most intimate parts, not that she cared. She knew he would be difficult. She had purposely worn this dress, intending on getting her way. She would use every mean possible to reach her desires.

"I will make sure you are rewarded in other ways." Her voice was a husky caress. She arched into him, rubbing her breasts against his chest.

"Aye? How will ye do so." Fredrick asked on a low groan, his eyes fixed on her exposed bosom.

"Any way you desire. Keep me happy, and I will keep you very, very happy." Corriane whispered in his ear, her body pressed flush against his. She took him into the palm of her hand and rubbed slowly.
Fredrick grabbed her hair, pulling her back before brutally crushing his lips to hers, drawing blood. Corriane held back her cry of pain at the harsh treatment. Fredrick wasn't a gentle lover, but in order to gain some things, one must endure pain.

"I intend to do just that, lass." Fredrick said as his dagger ripped apart her dress, taking her on the hard floor as animals take one another.