Chapter Sixteen

A/N : So finally I managed to get Chapter 16 up! Hope it's okay because I've written in one hour! 

This chapter is dedicated to coolkatgirlish. If it wasn't for her and her messages, I wouldn't have been motivated enough to write this!!

Hope you'll like it! Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Cheers!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pat and Richard were enjoying their weekend away, completely oblivious to the happenings back home. Pampered with massages and other luxuries, they were not ready to go home just yet but they knew that they had to.  Once their bills were settled and luggage loaded, they began their drive back home.

                The closer they got to Bedhill, Richard again started getting that weird feeling that something was not right. He pressed his foot on the accelerator and began to drive a little faster.

                Tyler went home and pulled out a notepad and pen. He began noting down everything that Jenna had told him a few days ago. Something was definitely wrong and he intended to find out what it was. He sat and wrote for over an hour. When he was finally done, he looked at his notes and groaned in frustration. Nothing made sense. He couldn’t help but feel that something was missing and how many ever times he re-read through everything, it seemed to evade him.

                Frustrated, he threw his pen on the floor, snapping it into two in the bargain and headed to the kitchen to find something to eat.

                Paul had nowhere to go except back to his bench at the railway station. He decided to hang around near Jenna’s house. He could feel something in the air. Staying near Jenna was the best thing to do he decided.

                The road in front of her house was too open and provided no room to hide. If anyone had to look out from the window, he would surely be seen. He walked around to the back. Just behind their backyard was a narrow path and on the other side were a couple of trees and bushes. He found a suitable tree to sit under – he could see the Smith’s house but he was hidden from view, and he made himself comfortable against the trunk.

                The sun was beginning to set and Paul started dozing off. His cheek was burning and he knew it would get infected if he didn’t show it to a doctor soon but he refused to budge from there until he knew that Jenna’s parents were home.

                The air around him began to get colder. Paul started shivering. His wound burning and stinging, his body shaking and his teeth chattering, he didn’t feel too good.

                “Slow down honey! You’re driving too fast!” exclaimed Pat.

“I am sorry Pat but I can’t shake this feeling off me. I feel that something bad is going to happen and I just want to get us home as fast as possible to make sure that Jenna is okay and also so that the three of us are together.”

“Why don’t you just call her and speak with her? I am sure she is fine and there’s nothing to worry about.”

Pat pulled out her phone from her handbag and began dialling Jenna’s number when the screen went blank.