Diamonds & Pearls (4)-Saving The New Girl

Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you both (jinns and men) deny?

Surah Ar Rahman~

-Al Qur'an

"Whoever is present while a Muslim is humiliated before him, and is able to assist him [and yet does not], Allah will humiliate him before [all of] creation." [Ahmad in al-Musnad, 3/487; Suyuti in Al-Jami' As-Saghir, 2/510, #8375]

"Whoever protects a believer from a hypocrite, Allah will send to him an angel to protect him from the Fire of Hell on the Day of Arising. [Abu Dawud in al-Adab, 4/272, #4883]

"Whoever averts [an attack] from the honor of his brother, Allah will avert the fire from his face on the Day of Arising." [Tirmidhi (hasan)]

Source: (http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?id=212)

 Diamonds & Pearls

Before You Read: Hey guys! Quick reminder here! If you're delaying a prayer right now to read this story, stop whatever you're doing and go pray! Don't let anything take you away from Allah. Especially not this story. Now if you're all prayed up, go ahead and enjoy this chapter.

CHAPTER FOUR- Saving the New Girl

        To my surprise life wasn't that bad with my sister gone. Of course I missed her but she was in good hands. From the way she goes on and on about him, Noor has done a pretty good job. Plus I got to talk to her every other day and Zayan's been the best big brother ever. Well except for when he's yanking the covers off me in the morning and interrupting my sleep. At that point he's the enemy. I'm not a morning person in any shape form or fashion.

        "Daleela wake up!" Zayan shouted, shaking me urgently. “The bus comes in fifteen minutes."

        “Give me twenty more minutes.” I mumbled, not listening to him and turning over. Then my brain processes what he said.

        My eyes popped open and I jumped out of bed. "Zayan please be joking!” I groaned as I ran to the bathroom.

        "I'm not joking," Zayan said, following me while pulling a shirt over his head.

        "But why are you getting dressed?” I asked while viciously brushing my teeth.

       "I have to help out at your school today.” He replied as he brushed his low-cut hair.

        "Oh no,” I groaned after I had rinsed my mouth.

        "What?” He asked as I ran back to my room.

        "Nothing,” I replied as I searched for an abaya and hijab. After a few seconds I found what I needed to wear. It was a black abaya with roses on it and a pretty hood. I pulled it on over my pajamas. Hey, it wasn't like anyone would see them anyway.