« Gang Wars » Chapter 02: The HellHounds

█ LAST CHAPTER

"I know we have the right to bear arms, but this is ridiculous."

Lillian pulled the window down and tried to aim and clicked the external safety switch off and fired a couple times at the Corvette which was right in front of the Mercedes. Somehow the bullet penetrated the rubber tire making the right front tire flat. The Corvette tried to turn to get beside Kelly's car, but it slowed and blocked the Mercedes from following further.

█ CHAPTER 02: THE HELLHOUNDS

█ [NOTE TO READERS: Some of the chapters, including this one, will be really slow because it contains introductions to the characters and other details, while others will be action-packed. So VOTE and COMMENT for me to continue, or if you don't know what to say post a :) in the comments. And to the person who voted for me in the first chapter, this chapter is for you.}♥

Kelly whistled after watching the aftermath of the cars colliding in her rear-view mirror.

"You're pretty good at this kind of stuff, Lily. I should bring you around more often... Anyways what were we talking about?" Kelly pushed the AC on and said, "Oh yeah, how'd you get in the middle of the blasting?"

Lillian told what had happened and her unfortunate luck to meet the gangsters fighting.

"My shucks, girl, you have had a rough night." Kelly laughed off, "So how 'bout I show you my home?"

Lillian replied with a "Sure."

Kelly drove towards a beautiful, magnificent home. Beautiful and magnificent are an understatement; the mansion was gorgeous. The multi-million dollar house was luxuriously sitting in a glorious garden full of greenery and plants and behind pearly silver gates. Kelly punched some random numbers onto the lock and talked to some dude about opening the gate. She kept yelling a bit until the gates slid open by themselves. Then Kelly put a positive looking face and gave a cheeky thanks to the receiver on the other end.

Then Kelly steered her car forward and maneuvered it to turn left into a very large garage. Kelly put her car on park and pulled out her car keys. Before Lillian walked out of the car, she noticed a man in a green jumper suit under another car's hood.

"Hey Tim the Tool Man Thompson!" Lillian laughed at the reference to the show.

"Howdy there, Kelly." Lillian came out of the car. "Oh who do we have here?"

"Oh, this is Lillian, Tim." Turning to Lillian she said, "That's our mechanic Tim, Lilly."

"It's nice to meet you." Lillian said.

"It's nice to meet you as well. It's not everyday I can see a beautiful girl come visit." Tim was about to offer his hand to shake Lillian's hand, but he noticed the oil on them and nervously used that hand to scratch his dirty blonde hair and laughed to himself.

Lillian pulled back her hand and laughed at the comment and said, "Thank you."

Kelly quickly came to Lillian's side and hooked her arm with her own arm and told Tim, "Well, I'm going to give Lily here a tour of the house, so I'll see you later, Tim." Kelly pulled Lillian closer to the door out of the garage.

But before they left the garage, Tim advised Kelly, "Don't get lost in the house, Kay."

Kelly quickly retorted, "I won't" and pulled Lillian out of the garage and into the house. Kelly introduced her to each part of the house, "This is the kitchen, and if you get hungry you can get some grub here. And this here is the living room, fancy eh? Oh and that's Ebony." Kelly pointed to the short haired brunette. Kelly then ushered, "Let's go talk to her."