Copyright and Disclaimer

t h i s   s e x y   s t o r y   i s   a p p r o v e d   b y   L a n a  S k y 

Cover by Lana_Sky

Copyright © 2014 D.K. Combs

All rights reserved.

COPYRIGHT: This story, "The Highlander's Touch" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (D.K. Combs) and any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Punishments include but are not limited to:

A fine of up to $150,000 for each work infringed.

Infringer pays for all attorney's fees and court costs.

The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts.

The Court can impound the illegal works.

The infringer can go to jail.

__________________________

I want to make a few things clear.

Some people are angry that I've taken down all but 7 chapters of this book, because "wattpad is a free book site".

I have been on wattpad for, what? Almost 10 years now? Maybe 8? It's been so long I can't remember. The fact of the matter is, I had this story available for free at one point. Now, I am a wife, and a mother, and I have a responsibility to my FAMILY, which means me writing for free isn't an option anymore.

You can be angry all you want that my book is still on wattpad, and my unreadable chapters are still up, and that is completely fine--because my book is not here for READERS anymore. It is here for AGENTS AND PUBLISHERS.

Which means that this book, and what is available of it, and the STATS that have been accumulated over all of the chapters (that I would lose if I deleted, therefore bringing down my chances of being seen by someone) are here as a RESUME.

You can be angry, or you can support the author for trying to do right by her family and STILL continuing with her passion.

To the rare few who understood and stuck up for me, I want to thank you to the bottom of my heart. NO ONE has the right to tell ME to take MY BOOK DOWN just because they are angry, and I appreciate those of you that understood that.

The fact that I even have to write this is deplorable. It says in the description, "The full version is available on___".

Reading comprehension.

Get some, guys.