I Don't Know What Love Is.

NEW STORY LOL! I DON'T REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE TITLE IT'S JUST GONNA STAY LIKE THAT UNTIL I CAN THINK UP A NEW ONE :D SO YEAH ENJOY!!!! VOTE COMMENT LIKE TWEET WHATEVER!

Copyright © 2013 XXXXXXXXX All rights reserved. Copyright: This story, "I Don't Know What Love Is." including all chapters, prologues/epilogues, and associated content (i.e. fanfics, teasers, and content within blogs, social networks, and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act of 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (XXXXXXXXX) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. Punishments include but are not limited to: A fine of up to $150,000.00 for each work infringed. Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs. The court can use an injunction to stop the infringing acts. The court can impound the illegal works. The infringer can go to jail.

'KILL ME I DARE YOU.'I yelled at Kyle as he held the gun against my head.

'You think I won't do it I will see this is what happen when you cheat on me I am your boyfriend and you go hoeing around like this dirtying my name making everyone think I am some type of Prick! Well Naw bitch I ain't gonna have it like that.'Kyle said as he put the gun against my temple.

'Alright do it then I don't give a fuck weather I live or die and you claim you love me if you really loved me you would never threaten to kill me.'I said sucking my teeth.

'See that's the thing I love you too god damn much to let anyone else have you to let you go around and sell your body like some type of hoe.That's why I must end your life now so the last thing you're gonna hear is my voice and the last touch you feel is my touch.'He said taking the Gun off of saftey.

'Kill me then because I know you don't love me you are just some lying Prick!And when you do kill me just know police is coming after your ass and my brothers are gonna whoop the shit out of you.But baby the last thing I wanna tell you before you do this is that I HATE YOU!'I said as a tear ran down my face.

'But guess What Baby I LOVE YOU.'He said as he kissed my cheek.

POW.....

I Fell to the floor.

-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-CLAP

'LISA AND KYLE GREAT PERFORMANCE BEST ONE YET!'Mrs.Smith yelled as the students all clapped when we where done with our skit.

'Thank you Mrs.Smith I could'nt have done it without Kyle.' I said smiling at my best friend.

We walked off the stage as everyone applauded our performance.

'Well we know who got a good grade.That was the best skit out of all my classes Lisa and Kyle you two are truly talented.'Mrs.Smith said smiling at us.

'Aw thanks mrs but that was nothing I could have done that in my sleep.'Kyle said laughing.

'Yeah mrs acting is a no biggie for us.'I said taking the fake gun from kyle and putting it in the props room.

-Bell Rings-

'Well there goes the bell see everyone on Monday and does for you who haven't done your skit be ready on Monday.'Mrs.Smith said dismissing us from class.

I took Kyle hand and we walked out of the school.Kyle was my bestfriend since 8th grade he is so gay it's not even funny every dude he see he check them out .lol But I love the dude he is awesome.Kyle is dark skinned medium built with long crazy curly hair big hazel eyes and braces on his teeth.Even doe he has braces and is gay girls still like him and always want his number but it's so funny when he tell's them he is gay they look so disappointed.

We got on the train since I live in New york we gotta take trains to go from place to place.Once we got to my building Kyle dropped me off infront of my door hug me then he left.I hate being home early.I walked inside and dropped my bookbag infront of the door.I walked into the kitchen and saw my dad.I tryed to walk back out slowly out of the kitchen but he turned around.SHITT!

'Hey Lisa baby.'He said.

'Hi.'I said in a near whisper avoiding his gaze.

'How was school.'He said trying to start a conversation with me.

'Cool.'

'Your mom is at work and I am off today.'He said smiling at me.

That when my eyes met his and I could see the evil look in his eyes.No not today.I backed up slowly then ran up stairs to my room and locked the door.He started banging on my door like a mad man.

'Come on Lisa you know you love your daddy just show me how much you do.'He said banging on the door.

I just sat on my bed hugging my pillow.I can't let him take advantage of me any more.Enough is enough he has been molesting me since I was 13 and I can't take it no more he does it to me like once a month to me and tells me if I tell my mom he will kill me and she won't believe me so it won't help anyway.But I'm tired of crying myself to sleep and going to school and acting like the world is perfect and all gravy for me.Well it ain't , I'm 17 now and this has to stop.He beats on my mom and she beats on me because she need some one to take her anger out on.But it's not her fault it's his so I don't blame her.

'Lisa open the damn door or I will break it down.'he yelled.

'If you break it down what are you going to tell my mom.'I yelled back.

'Open The fucking door.'He yelled banging more harder

'Kiss my ass you Prick.'

'Lisa Destiny Parker are you out of your mind if you don't open this door I will kill you.'He yelled.

I stayed quiet he was out of his mine if he thought that door was gonna open anytime soon.I am so tired of his shit he can get hit by a car and die I know he is my dad but I don't give two fucks I can't wait till his funeral.

He stopped banging and I heard his footsteps going down the steps.He didn't come back so I guess he left.

[A/N] TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK THIS STORY WAS STUCK IN MY HEAD SO I HAD TO UPLOAD IT FOR YOU GUY SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK COMMENT PLEASE GOOD OR BAD DON'T CARE!