Forever & Always (Werewolf Short Story)

A story i had to write for Literauture class ! tell me what you think. Comment, vote or guess what fann me pretty please with a cherry on top! You can also check out my other story! So read on you amazing people! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Eight hours. This is how long I’ve been on patrol, running the territory along side my mate and also Alpha of our pack, Sebastian. We have been out in the cold forest since nine AM, protecting our land that our pack lives on from rogue werewolves that lost their humanity from not being in an organized pack.

   After running the 200-acre land ten times we trotted still in wolf form back to the pack house, were most of the other wolves live. We used the doggy door that we built for the pack to get inside, and walked up to our room for a shower. When I was fully dressed I walked downstairs and into the kitchen watching as Lily, one of the elders prepared dinner for the 50 wolves that live here. I didn’t feel like helping out in the kitchen tonight so I left to go sit outside on the balcony in my 4th floor bedroom. I looked down into the garden to see Jayden, Sebastian’s best friend and also the beta or second in command.

 “Where is Alpha Sebastian?” Jayden hollered from down below.

“Still in the shower, now leave me alone.” I said in a teasing voice.

   I sat there reminiscing about the time when I first saw Sebastian knowing he was my mate just by looking at him, but what I didn’t know was that Sebastian was an Alpha of the biggest pack in Australia and I would become the packs Luna or Alpha female.

   Thinking of Sebastian I went to look for him. As I barged into the bathroom that he had occupied, I used my heightened werewolf smells to tell he had left earlier on.  I could tell that something was wrong through or mate bond almost as if he was calling out to me as warning. As I ran downstairs I smelt werewolf blood and saw pieces of werewolf body scattered throughout the yard and I knew they were the guards that I sent to patrol the land after us. I pack linked the entire pack telling them that the rogues are attacking and to take their children to the pack house’s basement and the pregnant women to stay with them, but also that Alpha Sebastian is missing. Five minutes later twenty of our best fighters stood guard around the pack house and ten stood down guarding the basement doors.

Play the song at the sidee, so sad i took the lyrics at he end and i hope you listen to all of the song :D--------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

  We smelt them before we saw them and I spelt the familiar scent of my mate intertwined with theirs. We met them halfway in the large front yard that was already covered in the blood from my patrol’s body. With a blink of an eye a war had already broken out, I looked to the center to see a rugged and creepy man holding a knife covered in silver to my mate’s throat with seven guards holding him down so he would not break free with his strength.  As I looked away from Sebastian towards the man that I thought had looked familiar only now did I realize that it was Mason, the most ruthless of all the rogues in the world.

 “I didn’t bring him to bargain with his life, I came to let you see your own mate die before your eyes.” Mason said in a deadly voice that made me sure he was going to keep his word.

   My eyes widened as I watched in fear too shocked to move as  Mason plunge the blade into Sebastian’s heart. I felt the searing pain break through as if I was the one with the blade in my heart, and as I heard his last words whisper to me as if we were the only ones on the yard. He tells me I love you forever, forever and always, please just remember, even if I’m not there, I’ll always love you forever and always. I sat there on the cold grass shaking and crying over my mate’s dead body before anger took over my grieving and heartbreak.

   In a blink of an eye I ran to Mason, one of the most powerful rogues in the world and slashed through his neck ending his life. I dropped the blade to the ground and looked up to see all of his men dead and my fighters that made it out of the battle kneeling toward me showing respect.

    I couldn’t hold the pain in anymore as I fled to the pack house and told Jayden that he was having a change in position, he seemed to know what I meant and gave me a long embrace with tears in his eyes. I was going to miss him, I’ve known him since I was a little girl, but I couldn’t live without my other half. So I did what I had to do just to be held by Sebastian again and I know Jayden and his mate are going to be amazing Alpha’s of the pack.