Part 34

Part 34

I was shocked back into reality when I realized this. Oh no Ryan is going to kill me, I thought looking around the crowd where hundreds if not thousands of people were staring at my wings.

My neck started to feel strange, I struggled to breath. Then I realized that it wasn't due to worry about what Ryan was going to say. It was something else. I spun around as the pressure around my neck got stronger. Zorgan! I tried to sense his PL to see what I was up against but I couldn't sense anything.

I tried to create a fire ball but my body wouldn't obey. I needed air. I fell to my knees. I brought my hands up to try and loosen the grip but there was nothing. The crowd had started screaming for me to be released but Razzardus just stood there with a smirk, watching the life being forced out of me.

"Rey!" I heard a voice coming through to my foggy brain right before I passed out.

Ryan's P.O.V

I just wish these insignificant little copiers would leave me alone. I have been struggling for half an hour just to break this girl out of jail and around every corner there were still more of these things coming toward me.

I've been here a couple of times before and I couldn't remember ever seeing this many guards. It was like they knew I was here. But how?

Razzardus! He knew! It just had to be. It explained why he gave Rey so much detail about Gordon, but why would Razzardus wants us to save Geraldine?

Oh no... He didn't want us to save Geraldine. He wanted me to save Geraldine. With me out of the way Rey was left unprotected! Rey!

I ignored the rest of the copiers as I grabbed Geraldine and started to run as fast as I could towards the arena.

"Take her and hide her" I ordered Frank as I passed the car to the entrance of the arena. As I got in I immediately saw Rey, but not on her seat sending death glares to Razzardus as I would have hoped, instead she was on her knees in the middle of the arena.

'Rey!' I yelled running towards her. I swear I'll kill the bastard who is doing this to her.

As I approached I saw Gordon already catching the culprit by his throat and slamming him into the ground, causing him to lose its grip on Reyna.

I almost fainted in relief when I heard her take a breath. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me confused.

"You okay princess?" I asked softly helping her stand

"I'm fine Ryan. I guess you really were my hero today." She said with a small chuckle rubbing her sore throat.

"Unfortunately I wasn't. Gordon is" I said looking towards him just as that thing caught him around the throat

Anger boiled in me for what he tried to do. I was going to kill that bastard. I threw a fire ball towards him giving Gordon the chance to escape. Just as I was about to make my way towards the guy Rey stopped me.

"Ryan let's go please" she begged, looking nervous

"What? No! I can't let him live after what he did to you!" I said outraged.

"No Ryan, please just listen to me. I have a bad feeling about this. That guy" she said pointing to the person that could've killed her "that is Zorgan" she said

"What? No. That can't be. Zorgan is dead. Killed by Razzardus. I saw the body myself." I said. She must have been more hurt than I realized. I have to get her to a healer

"I know, but he managed to resurrect himself, and Razzardus has been protecting him this whole time. I don't know how to defeat him, or even if it's possible." She assured me. She looked a little pale but otherwise fine. That means that the person that took my best friend away is standing right here.