The Search Begins.

Disclaimer : I sadly don't own Teen Wolf. MTV and Jeff Davis Do!

Chapter Two

* Mia*

" Were so dead." Scott groaned.

He's probably thinking of the fact that his mom would ground him till the day he died. That is if we were going to get caught. I know how he feels my sister would skin me alive.

"Maybe just maybe we can make it past them," Stiles whispered.

"Or maybe just maybe the Adderall is screwing up your brain," I uttered to him. "Have you lost your marbles? What happens if your dad--" I didn't even get to finish my sentence.

Stiles had already started to make a run for it.

Really Stiles!!!

" I think we should hide ." Scott said grabbing my hand. We ended up hiding behind some trees to watch the chaos about to unfold.

Then a cop had noticed Stiles.

Oh,boy was he totally screwed.

" Hang on.. a very familar voice said. With in seconds Sherriff "Papa" Stilinski came into site. " This little delinqent belongs to me."

The other cop walked off shaking his head. Scott and I looked at one another.

Stiles you are so screwed I thought to myself.

" Stiles? What the hell are you doing out here?" Papa Stilinski asked.

" Hey, dad. I was just, you know talking a walk," Stiles had tried so hard. Lying is something he was never good at.

" Do you listen in on all my phone calls?" the Sherriff asked his son.

He's so going be grounded for a century.

" Not the boring ones." Stiles replied.

" So where are your two partners in crime? Do they happen to be on this little venture in the woods with you? Scott? Mia? You kids out here ?" Mr. Stilinski called

"Dad they didn't come. Scott wanted to get a good nights sleep for Lacrosse try outs tomorrow, and Mia was in the middle reading one if her gushy teen romance novels," Stiles lied.

Actually sounding believeable for once . Gold star for you Stiles Stilinski.

"I'm going to walk you to your jeep and your going straight home. When I get home we are going to have a little chat about invasion of privacy, Stiles. If your lying about your friends, they should get home too," He responded.

" They're not here dad," Stiles said breathlessly. His dad just shook his head wandering back to were he came from, draging Stiles closely behind him.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Damn, that was close." Scott said, as we came out from behind the tree's.

" Yeah. It's a little to close, don't you think? Now, we're stuck in the middle of the mother effing woods!"

" Wait a second, did you hear that?" Scott asked, grabbing my hand quickly. His attention was directed on this small creepy hill, near us.

" No, I didn't hear a thing." I shrugged shaking my head. Starting to feel slightly scared.

" I swear that I-" Scott started to say. At the moment several deer came charging at us.

" Holy shit!" I screamed, Scott pushed us both to the ground. The deer just sprinted past us. It was like something scared them. That has to explain why they we're running like a wild stampede..

" Mia , are you alright? " Scott asked, putting on a worried face. Here it comes the overprotective best friend mode. I thought it was cute and all but he didn't have to. He should be prepared to protect Stiles tomorrow when I saw him. Oh... that boy would be getting a piece of my mind.

Right now that didn't matter, because for the second time tonight, I had let out a ear shattering scream. Guess what was right in front of me the body. And let me tell you it wasn't was exciting as Stiles painted to to be.

" Oh my god." Scott exhaled, as we stared in shock looking into the girls lifeless eyes.

" I really think we should go home, like right now." I said wrapping my arms around my body . I was so hysterical. We'd both discovered this dead body.

Scott bobbed his head up and down. Then out of nowhere. I was knocked down hitting the ground pretty hard . The source unknown. What ever it was sent me flying 20 feet away.

Landing with a earth shaking thud. I think I hit my head off a rock or something, let me tell you it hurt like hell. To my surprise I didn't care. Out of nowhere this huge animal with glowing red eyes, started approaching Scott at a rapid speed.

Right before sinking it's fangs into his side. Scott's cry of pain made me wince. Then like the speed of light the beast was gone.

" SCOTTY! " I shouted, jumping to my feet. I hurried over to him collapsing onto the ground next to him. Fear slowly made it's way inside me. Please let him be okay.

Before I could suggest we get him to a doctor or maybe a hospital, he sits up moaning. " Let's just go home."

" Scott I really think you need a doctor to" - I whisper.

He cut's me off. " Mia, I'm okay! "

All I can think to myself is what the hell is wrong with him. He was just munched on like some creatures snack pack. What if he bleeds to death. " Scott , you just got a chunk ripped out of you." I say, concerned for his well being.

" I said I'm okay! " Scott snapped.

Little did he know he was fear from okay. Something life changing was gonna happen to not just him but Stiles and I.

Hey, guys Chapter 2 is finally finished. Did anyone watch last nights episode 3x22 De-Void? All I can say is it was awesome. Dylan O'Brien needs to win a Award ASAP! He blows me away each time with his acting skills.. he's so amazing. I hope you enjoy chapter 2.

P.S. I changed my usename from spunky sprinkles to foxes of wonaderland.

Vote/ Commemt / tell your friends

- Sami

Edited on 4/17/14