Dedications, declarations, disclaimers and disinformation.

Dedications...

To the lovely HollyDean who is editing this story, we are now half way down.

I would like to dedicate the entirety of this story to the old guard members of the Wattpad Seniors Club.

To the people who made covers for me...

Lynn Designs who made my front cover.

Nikayaya

SunnShine

Soniador

And to my fans for enjoying my work and for supporting me.

Declaration...

This story is all my own work and as such is protected under the copyright, design and patents Act of 1988. Included in this is all prologues, chapters, epilogues and any other associated content such as fan fictions, teasers social networks, blogs, eReaders, etc. Any copying, alteration, broadcasting or distribution of any of my works without my consent constitutes a breach of the copyright act and is there for punishable by law.

The internet is a small place people and you will get caught, so don't steal my work.

Disclaimer....

The images you see that accompany my chapters however are not. Many of the covers have been made for me and the names of the cover artists are below each cover along with the correlating chapter being dedicated to them. If there is no name below then that means that cover was one of my poor attempts.

All videos and photographs that are found within this story are copyrighted to the original owners. I do not claim ownership of any of items, unless the item is marked "exclusive". No copyright infringement is implied or intended.

If you see something on this site that should not be online here, please contact me via the private message and I will remove it immediately.

Disinformation...

I am currently thinking about entering this story into the 2012 Watty Awards later this year, this will depend largely on how well my story is liked. Please feel free to vote or comment if you are enjoying what you are reading, these are the only way I have to judge if you like my story and if I should continue it.

More Disinformation....

Finally my story is PG-13. There is mild coarse language, mild violence and drug references in this story.