Promise Me That If I Die You'll Remember Me

• Dedicated to Stephanie Aleman

"Ugh!"I muttered,as I woke up to my alarm clock playing Hit The Lights by Selena Gomez.

Today was my first day at this new school im going to Riverside Prep.That famous band One Direction were going to that school, but honestly I couldn't really even give two shits about it.I realized I had about two hours before school so I quickly plled on my super skinny jeans,a tank top,and a loose poncho shirt onto my tiny frame.I sighed putting on my neon pink and black Vans.I ran a brush through my slightly matted hair carefully sliding a silver heart headband into my wavy hair.I then walked into my bathroom spritzed Katy Perry Meow! perfume , Brushed on Viva La Diva black eyeshadow ,Sisley Paris Purple Mascara ,and Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss.I hurried to put a necklace on,but at that moment Isaw a necklace on my small neck that had 'I Love You' on the front and engraved on the back said 'Lots Of Love-Harry'.Who was Harry?I shrugged and grabbed my Hello Kitty and crystal covered iPhone and my Alexander Wang Walker Printed Canvas BackPack and got into my Cube car.When I made it to school, people were talking about me.I heard bits like,"Dude,did you see Francesca car?She couldn't of survived." and "Brah,she didn't 'cause they didn't find her body."Iwas stunned.I was dead?!Wait,no I'm not.I waled to where my locker was and opened it and strated to put my things inside of it to make it more cozy when I heard someone say,"Francesca?"."What the-?",When I turned around it was tha famous dude Harry Styles knocking me to the ground in a bone-crushing hug.