Chapter Five

I awoke in a different room. Pushing out all the breath in my lungs, I braced myself as I sat up.

It was exactly as bad as I thought it would be, in fact it was ten times worse.

Swinging my legs over the bed, I began the hunt for my clothes. My ass ached a lot, but I could proudly say I was sort of getting use to it.

Trying to recollect the passed happenings was extremely difficult and a sharp pain stabbed my brain.

Placing my hand against the wall, I steadied myself. Drugs... I remembered drinking strange tasting alcohol. I sucked on the insides of my mouth and my face flamed.

It tastes erotic...

Why? The memory of a body, and a breath taking, crafted by the gods face. Rye...

The word seemed to suit him perfectly.

Was that his name?

I opened the bedroom door slowly, looking for any hints of life.

The white bed sheet I had stolen was wrapped and tied around my waist, the excess fabric trailing behind me.

I felt like a bride... I mentally slapped myself, what the hell! How gay am I?

It was like the scavenger hunt I never wanted to participate in!

We had to constantly play the stupid game in summer camp when I was young and my mother was still alive... Alex always found all the iteams first and shared the winners ice cream with me. 

Opening and closing all the doors I could find, I searched high and low for my clothes. Some rooms where completely bare, others were locked.

Only able to open three doors, none of them bearing my most wanted clothing  I gave up and walked down the hallway.

To my right was a large living room, with an enormous couch, flat screen T.V, and other delicate furnishings made of dark woods. And to my left was a dinning room with the most amazing view of the city.

So high up...

I began to wonder what kind of life he leads. So many questions, but zero answers... Biting my lip, I continued on my journey.

Wandering around for a bit more, I discovered the kitchen.

On the island was a note and a stack of clean clothing.

'Figured you'd wander into here eventually. I'll be home by ten, I expect you back by then. If your not... Punishment will be in order' R

God... Even his hand writing was beautiful. The clock on the oven read 7:00 p.m, how long had I slept?

I nearly had a mini heartache, then I remembered, no more work...

It's not like I have a place to go back to. If the cops had found my work place, they're probably surveying my apartment, watching for my punk ass to walk by.

Pondering this for awhile, I decided that I'd stay here.

Picking up my clothes, I trudged back to the bedroom I woke up in. As expected, there was a bathroom attached to it.

Slipping inside, I dropped the white sheet and surveyed myself in the full body mirror. Hickeys laced my neck and chest, the small bruises a soft purple with the hint of red.

Gently, I touched them, the tips of my fingers tracing the one above my nipple. It killed me not knowing how he loved his partners in bed. Was it rough and forceful? Fun and playful? Or loving and tender?

I smiled at my reflection and winked. The shower was easy to work so stepped inside and closed the glass door behind me. Warm water ran done my back and I cringed visibly.

What the hell?

My finger tips touched my back softly, inspecting the extremely tender skin.

Past experience with similar feeling wounds made me get out of the shower to inspect.

Turning around to see my backside. My face turned ghost white, eyes widening in disbelief, horror and confusion.

From shoulder blade to hip, a long red slash marks ran diagonally down my back... I recognized the injury all to well, this was a mark from a whipping. A familiar wound. Tears stung my eyes as memories I tried so hard to drowned bobbed back up to the surface.

Darker bruises marred my skin on my ass and hips, but they were small and round like the tips of someone's fingers.

I clutched my sides, suddenly feeling violated and anxious.

I will never forgive him...

--------

I sincerely apologize to all my awesome readers! My computer literally melted so I'm having to type my chapters on my measly cellphone. Yea me! I'll edit ASAP!! :) oh, tell me what you think happened in Jason's past in the comments, I want to read all your guesses!! Stay tuned for the next chapter which should be posted a lot sooner then this one was...

Vote;Comment;Follow

Love, Nina xoxo