Chapter 11- Snape's Conditions

When I awoke I found myself laying on a small bed in a tiny room. I sat up quickly, moaning and holding my head. I looked about myself, finding the room was stone walled, wooden floored and sparsely furnished. There was a full length mirror with an unadorned frame hanging on one wall, there was a small archway that led through to a tiny bathroom and there was a high window that was small and bared. There was only one entrance to the room and that was the great wooden door that stood imposingly, metal studs in rows across it's surface. I jumped up and ran to the door, putting my ear to it. I could here a slight murmur of voices, but couldn't work out what they were saying. I pounded on the wood with my fists, screaming at the voices on the other side of the door. No-one came. 

I slopped back to the bed and sat on it heavily. I was trapped here. My wand wasn't here and I couldn't see my bag, so I was powerless. I let out a sigh, hanging my  head. At the foot of the bed, something caught my eye. It was a carefully folded pile of British Racing Green silk with a peice of folded parchment on top of it. Carefully I unfolded the note, a sense of foreboding in my stomach, reading through the small, spiked handwriting.

Caramela, 

I'm sorry it has come to this. I will come to talk with you in the evening, after dinner. Until then, get clean and change into the new clothes, your current ones are filthy.

Severus.

I growled, screwing up the note and tossing it into the furthest corner of the room, which wasn't very far at all. I sat there for what felt like an age, until curiosity got the better of me and I picked up the folded silk. I stood up and let it unfold by itself, tumbling down like some kind of rare and beautiful waterfall. I held it to myself, knowing that it would be the right size. I had to admit, despite Snape's other misgivings, he certainly had taste. I huffed. He was right, my clothes were disgusting, what harm would it do to wash and dress in this new dress?

I went to the small bathroom and undressed, certain that Snape wouldn't be here for a few hours yet, the sun wasn't yet setting. I ran a bath, filling it with multi-coloured bubbles from one of the bottles arranged along the bath side. I sank into the hot water thankfully and could almost forget all of my troubles. There was a dog-eared book beside the bath with the title Potions through the ages, which I picked up and began to read. After the first twenty pages I yawned and put it down, sinking lower into the water. I looked at all the bottles lined up, there was mostly things like Draggin's Shampoo for Men and Solomons Cologne. After a moment I jumped out of the bath, looking around, having realised that this wasn't a room set up just for me, this was in fact Snape's room. There was a clean and pressed towel which I wrapped around myself and hurried through to the main bedroom, shivering a little from the cold. I dried myself quickly and put my underwear on. That's when I caught sight of myself in the mirror and I stared, mouth hanging open in shock. My once smooth skin was covered in the scars from the curse Harry had hurled at me just before Christmas. They had turned silvery now, tinged with purple, but that wasn't the only marks on me, the stretch marks that crossed over my stomach, deep reds and purples from my babies. I traced a couple with my fingers, then shivered with the chill that spread up my spine. I pulled the dress over my head swiftly, tying the silvery sash around my middle, then turned back to the mirror. It was stunning. It had silver embroidery on the bodice, twisting into shapes and patterns, the skirt was full and flowing, fanning out as I spun around. I smiled, content enough with the dress, even if I was trapped here. 

I sat back down of the bed, smoothing the skirt with my hands and gracefully crossing my legs. The sun had fallen in the sky, it was now turning to twilight, so Snape would be here soon, I supposed.

I jerked awake, aware that someone else was here, in this room. I sat bolt-upright, cursing myself inwardly for having fallen asleep. The room was now dark, the light having gone from the sky long ago. The only light source was now being provided from the open doorway, framing the form of my captor. I stared, taking in the same hooked nose, long black hair and bat like robes, but there was a difference, his eyes were filled with worry and hesitance and there was a softer set to his mouth that was usually a grim slash.