You Would Never Know

This story is a teenage romance. Its about a young teenager, her crush and her favorite sister. What happens when you have to choose and the people you love most are at stake?? It is what happened to me (with a bit more twists) and hence I can assure you that it won't sound fake or unrealistic because its.....true.....

Anyway...enough with the serious stuff!!

Enjoy reading it!!!!!:D!!!  

______________________________________________________________________________  

Roxanne's POV

Ah...there he was.Standing at the park near my house, I could just stand and stare at him with awe written all over my face.For him good-looking was an understatement.He looked downright SEXY wearing an open-neck white top, blue jeans and his converse.Suddenly his eyes flickered my way, and I froze at my spot. I could not bear his piercing looks and I simply blushed and looked down at the grass.

This was the place he came to every Friday and every Friday I would come here hoping he would look my way, notice my existence and if fate really decided to give me a good time, perhaps, he would ask me my name.

I am Roxanne Cruise and no, I'm not really a stalker. I'm a normal 16 year old high school student with friends, foes and...a crush. I have long, straight black hair,I'm 5'5 and I have moderate curves.Nicholas Drew is the guy I've been crushing on for the past 6 months. This guy, he's different, he does something to me. He stimulates emotions in me which i had ever experienced before just by the way he looks at me.

Suddenly I heard a voice,a husky yet velvety voice, ''Hey I'm Nicholas! And you?''. I looked up and to my utter horror he was standing right in front of me, his hands outstretched for a handshake! Boy did I freak out right there!!  

''Roxlyn..I mean Roxanne'' I managed to stutter.

''I've seen you around here sometimes, do you stay close?'' he replied.

''Yeah well we've been neighbours for the past 6 months since you shifted here so you're bound to see me around but since you were probably too wrapped up with your phone and your bitchy girlfriend you've not noticed me at all'' I was tempted to say but all that escaped my mouth was, ''Yeah i stay close , 46 Statewealth Street at the Rose Garden Building''

''Holy crap!!'' he said, ''I stay there too!!''

''Yeah well, I guess we never got time to notice each other.'' I said, lying through my teeth hoping he would not notice.Thankfully he bought it.

''Yeah that's true'' he said. Suddenly his phone rang and i almost jumped. Jeez,I can't believe i got so involved in this almost-awkward, pointless conversation.

He picked it up. ''Hey Brooke, yeah I'm right there, I'll see you at the door.'' he said.

''I guess I'll see you later then'' he said barely glancing my way.

''Yeah definitely''I said with what I hoped was confidence.

As he turned away I sighed.The conversation was SO lame. And after the hours I had spent rehearsing what smart things I would say when he would finally notice me, if he would ever notice me.

Suddenly I was hugged from behind. ''Hey Kelly'' I said without even turning around. Kelly, my sister just laughed. 15 year old Kelly was a guys dream. She was cute, unsuspecting, juvenile and unbelievably sweet.Though our personalities differed in great magnitudes, I loved her and trusted her with my life and she returned everything. We were ideal cousin sisters.The only thing I hadn't told her yet was my crush on Nicholas. He was one person I treasured and he was himself a secret which I wanted to selfishly keep to myself.

We talked, gossiped and laughed. For a moment my world seemed bright and cheerful. We didn't notice time passing and suddenly we realized that it was already dark and time to go home. Kelly and I convinced her mom to let her stay over at my place for a sleepover.

As we headed to the entrance of the park I heard him again, and again for a slight second my heart stopped beating.

''Hey Roxanne, its getting late, do you want me to drop you and your friend over?'' It was Nicholas.

''Yeah..umm sure'' was all I could manage. I was beyond happy!HE wanted to drop me home!!!

As his chauffeur got his car to the entrance, he sat in front and Kelly and me took the back seats.

''So, whats your name?''He asked my sister.  

''Kelly'' she replied.''And yours, ''Nicholas''  

It was a short drive but I would be a fool to not notice the looks and the impressing comments Nicholas gave to Kelly.

I was going through dozens of emotions at once, jealousy, selfishness and self pity to name a few.

As we reached home he said mostly to Kelly ''The people I like call me Nicky. So I'd like it if you, err I mean both of you called me that.''

''Sure'' we said at the same time. Kelly a bit more enthusiastically than me.I probably sounded like an athlete who lost a match.

As he turned and walked towards his flat, Kelly whispered shyly to me, ''He's so sweet sis!! I think I like him''

And then after controlling tears which were threatening to spill over, I put on a fake smile on my face  

and said, ''Oh my gosh!!You seriously like him as in have a crush on him?''  

I tried to make it sound like i didn't care, like my sanity didn't depend upon it.

Taking a deep breath I waited for her to reply.  

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, Kelly said,''I think..................''  

__________________________________________________________________________________  

OK thats enough for now!! :-D!! So what do you think about it?? Its my 1st story so I'm kinda nervous..OK let me admit I'm having a nervous breakdown..lol!!

Please comment and tell me what you think of it!!  

Please don't forget to vote if you like it!!I want at least 10 votes to continue with this story. It just shows me that I'm not simply wasting my time!!:D!

Its really encouraging..!!

Btw, do you want her answer to be a yes or a no???

__________________________________________________________________________________