The Beginning: Introductions

Warning: Contains spoilers for manga, a team of OCs in the later chapters (Team Eleven; I promise they will be cool), Sasuke/OC pairing along with other very minor ones like OC/OC, NaruSaku, Shino/OC, etc etc. And this story does not simply revolve around Sasuke and my OC; it's more of the story of my OCs.

* * *

The last thing my Uncle told me before that fateful day was, "Mika, you have to join a team."

I only laughed. It wasn't possible - I didn't enroll in the Academy, and from what I heard when  jounins come to my house (well, technically the house belongs to my Uncle), all the teams had been decided upon.

"Fourth teammates are banned," I emphasized. "All the genin teams have been already formed. You're not the Hokage. You can't make me join a team."

Uncle only smiled. "Have you heard about who is the sensei of Team Seven?"

My worst nightmare only just begun.

"No," I yelled. "You can't make me! I'm not joining a team! I don't need to! I already took AND passed the genin test. I'm fine training on my own, with you occasionally chipping in. You promised me that I didn't need to join a team when I didn't enroll in the Academy! I DON'T NEED A TEAM."

"Training on your own does not allow you to learn about teamwork."

"I DON'T NEED TO! You can't make me!"

"I am your only living guardian in the whole of Konoha. Until you are eighteen and not living under my roof, you'll do as I say."

"I never asked to live under your roof!"

"Well, neither did I."

Immediately, something like regret washed over his face. But it was too late; the damage of his words was done. I growled and stomped into my room, slamming the door behind me.

The next day, I heard a knock on my door. "I'll be off first. Go to the Third Training Ground; Team Seven will be there." A pause. "Don't eat breakfast."

That was when I decided, if I had to join a team, the only way to get out of it was to be kicked off it.

'Alright', I thought to myself. 'I'll be the worst genin ever.'

I took my own sweet time changing. I had already decided on what to wear, but for the sake of wasting time, I tried on every outfit in my closet before changing back to blue tank top, white skirt, fishnet stockings, and white arm guarders.

Then I looked at my forehead protector. I tied it around my forehead, but it messed up my left side-swept fringe. I tied it at the top of my head, but then my shoulder length hair fell everywhere. Finally, I decided upon tying it between my forehead and the top of my head.