[Fairy Tail] Letters [Gruvia]

You guys wanna know what I just realized?

I don't have a single Gruvia one-shot in here...T^T I just have that rant, and it wasn't even like a rant! NU!

 So here's one for all you Gruvia fans. (Which includes me...)

 Dedication: handwritings

{Question, what's your favorite chapter? Because I wanna know...}

 [The most viewed chapter in this book is the Fullmetal Alchemist....0.0]

Oh, btw, if you guys HATE sad one-shots then don't read this. This one is a bit on the sad side.

_________________________________________________

January . . .

Dear J.,

  I've been training in the mountains for a while now. . . Somewhere around where Ur used to teach Lyon and me.

 I've been fine, but tired. Everyday is a hardship. Food and water are limited, and it seems that everywhere I turn, there's another monster. I nearly got killed by one the other day. (Oi, don't tell that fire brain that.)

 You're probably wondering why I decided to write to you now. . . Seeing as I had left the guild about three months ago. I just couldn't find the right words. And I still can't. But. . . after seeing everybody getting hurt. . . Ultear dying for us. . . Future Lucy dying as well. . . I thought it was time for me to undergo huge training. So I asked the Master and he said it was fine. And, I don't know how long its going to take, but I'm thinking it's going to take a while.

 Oh shit. The fire's about to go out. Sorry, but I'll send you another one soon.

                                                  - - G

____

 April. . .

 Dear J.,

  I'm sorry that I didn't send another letter for the last three months. I've been on the run from some treasure-hunters who apparently think I'm some sort of Ice Prince. . . Whatever that means.

 Anyways, I don't have much to talk about. . . Hell, I don't even know if these letters are getting to you. Are they? Pft. I know. I'm not going to get an answer.

 I've heard you guys have been trying to find me. Thank you, but this training, is something I have to do alone. . . Out here. So please, just stop searching for me. Get back on with your lives. Because I will be coming back. I know it.