The Warrior - 3 -

Blaine

She is just too adorable. She blushed at the small touches I laid on her bare skin. I saw the smile on her face when she walked into my room.

"This is only temporary, our home is currently being built and it is in it's final stages" I say taking emphasis on the word our

"Our?" She questions and I pull her closer to me wrapping my arms around her waist

"Yes our" I brush the loose strands of her hair back behind her ear "I always had my mate on my mind when I thought up my home" I lean forward and instead of kissing her, my head turns to the side. My nose trails along her skin taking note of her enticing scent "You smell incredible" I whisper hearing the most luscious moan escape her lips. I can feel her legs weaken, my arms instantly pick her up wrapping her legs around my waist.

In my hands I could feel how toned her legs were, wrapping her legs around my waist, I could feel the soft curves of her hips and as my hands make a daring move to her butt. I couldn't help but squeeze just to hear another moan escape her lips.

I move backwards towards the bed, sitting myself down with her in my arms

"Violet" I whisper as I pepper soft kisses on her neck and jaw "Instead of staying here, let me take you out to eat"

She pulls back and I can see the hunger in her eyes but she pushes it aside to smile and I feel her lips press onto my forehead "That would be nice, I'll go shower and be ready in half an hour?" She stands up but not before I pull her back and kiss her stomach. Her hands run through my hair. I'm so glad I didn't cut it yet. It's long enough for her to grip when I finally get my head in between her thighs.

Gotta shake it off. I hear a knock at the door and walk over to find her brother holding her bags smiling at me

"Here you go... Umm can I speak with you real quick?" He asks as I glance back at the bathroom door before taking her bag from his hands and placing it by the door before closing it.

I lead him into another room which I have turned into my make shift office while I stay in the pack house

"Is everything ok Matt?" I ask

"I'm sorry about Isaiah, I mean we always thought he loved her like a sister, he never let on that he had feelings like that for her, I'm truly sorry"

I nod my head and I can only think what is going through this betas mind. He shouldn't be the one apologizing to me, it should be Isaiah.

"Thank you but shouldn't Isaiah be the one apologizing to me?"

Matt chuckled then ran a hand through his hair "Isaiah is stubborn as fuck, he won't come even when he has been beaten in the face multiple times"

I nod my head again "I can sense she wants to know why we all feel so familiar with each other even when there was tension between the packs"

"Yes but we all know where that stemmed from now that he is here?" I question which made Matt nod his head with a smirk

"Yes that I do and he will be dealt with once back home, I'm sorry again for what your sister and family have been put through because of Isaiah" We both shake hands "Now my brother may come off as a hard case but we all know alpha born are the way they are because of their fathers"

"Oh tell me about it, doesn't help it's both parents" I sigh "Both your parents were alpha born weren't they?" Matt nods "My mother is of witch blood and head pack warrior while my father is the son of the blood alpha"

"I'm sure you had more expectations" I continued my chat with Matt for a while until he stopped and turned towards the door "I think my sister is ready for you, I know you'll treat her right, she's had it rough"