Did you forgot to say Goodbye?

So hello guys, this is my first story. I love romance, so I'll try to make it as lovely and sweet or not like the title as I can! Well, happy reading :)

-Chantelle

 PROLOUGE

"Lisa, you look so beautiful today."

"Don't joke around."

"No, I'm serious!"

"Fine." I showed a little smile and said the word in a very small voice.  "Thanks"

He smiled and looked back at the sunset. Here we are, in the same place that we headed everytime school ended. The park that headed to the view of our city, it was a little high up in the mountain, so it was peaceful and very quiet. I hold both of my legs and looked at the sunset. This is what we usually do here, looking at the sunset and chat or talk about our problems.

I love it when he was here beside me. When we're together. Now we're in the last year of middle school, correction : the last day of middle school, and I haven't had a chance to confess my feeling yet. Maybe, today is? No, don'tt, what am I thinking? We're be in the same high school too so why confess now?

"Lisa."

I turned my face to him and before I knew it, he kissed my lips. I startled and pushed him back. It was too sudden. I tried to speak up, but when I looked at his shocked face, I felt guilty. I touch my lips. He just kissed me. Didn't he?

"I'm..."

"I'm sorry. I guess it was too sudden for you."

I try to say something, but my voice won't get out. He looked back at the sunset with his cold looking eyes. I hold my lips, it was so sudden. It was too sudden, I wasn't ready yet. I haven't prepare for today. I feel like a mess.

"Hey." He said suddenly, he looked at my face and smile widely. "Do you remember in elementary school? We used to shout our feelings loudly here until some people came up and told us to shut up."

"Oh yeah." I smiled widely. I hope he isn't angry or anything. Suddenly, he stood up and took a deep breath.

"TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF OUR MIDDLE SCHOOL! I HOPE WE CAN BE TOGETHER IN HIGH SCHOOL AND SPEND TIME WITH EACH OTHER JUST LIKE NOW, BEFORE! I HOPE WE'LL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER."

I stood up and took a deep breath too.

"I HOPE WE WILL ALWAYS BE BEST FRIENDS UNTIL I DIE! I HOPE OUR FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS! I HOPE IT STAYS LIKE THIS FOREVEEER!"

"BEST FRIENDS!" He shout back.

"Promise?" I gave him my pinky. But his wide smile fade and there's only a small smile. He stared at my hands for a long time, until he hooked his pinky to mine.

"I promise."

He reached for my head and messed up my hair. We laugh together and held hands, the skies are black, the sun has gone. That day I thought we will always be together. Just doing our same routine. As best friends.

But then, I didn't know that it was the last day that we can be together. I don't know. I should have said more that day, I should have confessed. I don't know that, it was our last day to watch the sunset together.

So how was it? Please leave a comment! :D

chantelle