The Beginning

This is my first attempt at a story! Please tell me your constructive critism and complements! I hope you enjoy the first chapter of The Ultimate Savior! I will hopefully uploading more in the future!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trinity was running as fast as she could, behind her spunky best friend Rose Graham. Her black hair flowing behind her and Chicago's frosty wind biting at her face. Trinity was exhausted but kept on following the bouncing scarlet locks in front of her. Trinity wouldn't last much longer, she never had much energy, no matter how fast she was.

They stopped running when only the sound of their feet could be heard. Trinity looked around to see where they took 'refuge' as she scrunched her nose at the smell. They were in a stinky, trashy alleyway. She would rather still be running than be here.

"You think we lost them?" Trinity asked taking breathes between each word.

Rose nodded and peaked out of the alleyway. "Yeah, we sure lost them."

Trinity sagged in relief and slid down the brick wall. "Good.. and please do not ask me to do that again.."

Rose smilied a tiny bit. "Wouldn't think of it."

"What?" Trinity asked tooken off guard. She didn't think she was that bad..

Rose barked out a laugh. "You slow me down, Slow-poke."

Trinity rolled her eyes and playfully pouted. "AW! I wanted to be your right-hand man in stealing Mcdonalds!"

The two lawbreakers burst out laughing and walked out of the alleyway.

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

Trinity entered her house, and took off her tennis shoes before walking any further. Her parents don't like cleaning but they didn't want a dirty house either, so it was a rule to take of shoes before entering.

The house was completely tile or wood flooring, no carpet. The walls were plain white since her parents never got around to painting it. The house was overall very boring and dull. Sometimes it was hard to even look at it when she was home. She would go straight into her room and listen to music.

"Trinity? Is that you?" The familiar Italian accent of her Ma, Alessandra, calls out.

Her Ma and Pa both were born and raised in Italy. They met in Italy and moved to the United States for business reasons. She was just 3 years old so she didn't really remember Italy.

"Yeah, it's me Ma!" she yells back, taking off her coat and placing it on the coat rack.

"Dinner's ready! Get your butt over here, before we say grace without you!" Alessandra replied.

Trinity ran over to the kitchen table and sat in her assigned spot. "Can you hurrily pray, I kinda skipped lunch so I'm starving?" More like she was too nervous to eat lunch.

Mario and Alessandra gave Trinity a stern look. Despite her suggestion, Mario prayed for 15 minutes. Trinity tried her best to ignore the growling coming from her stomach and the aroma of freshly cooked pizza. She couldn't help peeking or pecking at her food, which was frowned upon here. Growing up in a religious home, she was taught to keep her head bowed and eyes shut during prayer.

After the long prayer, Trinity started to greedily scarf down her food until Mario gave another one of is famous stern looks.

Everbody ate quietly after prayer, another rule in the Russo household.