My Rare Pet Wolf

A/N:

Okay this is my first story.

Unlike most stories, I'm gonna try my best to take it slow. I want to build the plot first but still add action, smiles, and drama. So please comment. I really need to know what you all think! Is this story worth continuing?

If so ... There will be 1-2 uploads per week, simply because I'm really busy with school and stuff so I hope you all enjoy!

Her morning outfit on the side. ->

An this is ... DUN DUN DUN ... ;) My Rare Pet Wolf

Raindrops slapped the pavement like gunshot wounds to the heart. My vision was blurry and I couldn't see where my feet were going. I could feel my long hair clinging to my clothes. The sky was dark, not the best environment to be walking or in my case running home, that's for sure. My speed picked up. I could just imagine my favorite show playing and me missing it. Charmed.

It was old but a tradition my mother and I had. Sadly she wasn't around much now.

My breathing picked up and the air around me began to feel thicker.

This wasn't good. Maybe I could make it home in time before my dad gets home and decides to hog the TV.

Cars whipped past me. None were too keen on giving me, a girl that happened to look like the grudge, a ride.

Because of the rain my hair had a jet black look to it. Then there's the sad fact that I'm wearing a white button up and my hair is literally hanging in my face adding to the whole "grudge" effect. Not fair.

I began to slow my pace and trudge as I saw my house come into view. With a sigh of relief I calmed myself. Today wasn't my day. I've been feeling empty lately ... I don't know why but I have. My best friend Stephanie called me about fifty times in curiosity as well. She has been having the same empty feeling, but like my father says, "It's just a teenage thing." Yeah right.

I began to walk up the porch steps. Each step made a creaking noise as I went up. Digging through the overly large bag on my arm, I found the key to the door. Good.

Quickly unlocking it, I got inside. I expected to smell tonight's dinner on the stove and to see my father's shoes and other articles of clothing scattered around, but the house was spotless and there was a letter on the counter.

I dropped my stuff on the large red sofa in living room across the hall and walked over to it.

Dear Jess,

I'm sorry I can't be home right now Hun. Work has been hectic and they called me back into help organize the file and update a few accounts. I left some dinner in the fridge from last night. I hope you enjoy it. It's your favorite. Be good and your mother wants you to visit her tomorrow.

...

They moved her to a different location. 122nd Wall street. Make sure to wish her the best from me. I'm too busy go with you.

Love Dad.

I sighed. He was always to busy. Poor woman. She was confused and sad, but he was just too busy all the time. Too busy to help. I felt tears attempt to build up in my eyes, so I wiped them away one by one.

I walked over to the fridge. I smiled as I remembered that last nights dinner was Alfredo pasta and one thing to know about me is that I truly love Alfredo pasta.