The Alpha Meets The Rogue- Chapter 19 Rated R Version

Start from the beginning

His hands remained securely wrapped around me, but this time they rested on my lower back.

“I’m not the only one who thinks that,” Dylan said, looking bothered by his own comment.

I didn’t want to think about anyone else in that moment, but Dylan- so that is what I did.

I reached up to wrap my arms around his neck, and softly connected my lips with his. The moment that I did, I felt the sparks fly between us two.

I couldn’t get enough of his taste, as our lips moved in sync. I wasn’t sure if it had been Dylan who carried me, or I had jumped on him- but somehow my legs ended up wrapped around his waist. I didn’t mind, as it allowed us to be closer.

His lips were becoming more demanding, seeming to want more of me with just that small contact.

“I want you,” Dylan whispered huskily, when he pulled away from me. His eyes were glowing an electric blue color, and slowly shifting to be completely black.

He nestled his head in my neck, running his nose across my shoulder blade and over his mark.

“I love you,” I said to him. I nodded my head once, showing him that I was ready. It was all it took for him to run with me inside.

We had barely made it into the room when Dylan placed me softly on the bed, getting himself over me after he did.

“I’ve waited so long for this,” he said, almost to himself.

I looked at him, as he stared deep into my eyes. He seemed frightened somehow, but I didn’t understand why. He had stopped moving and wasn’t even touching me anymore.

“I know, and it will be amazing,” I told him. I ran the outside of my hand on his clenched jaw and down to his t-shirt.

Slowly, I tugged at it, wanting him to continue what we had been doing. I rose about half his shirt, exposing his sculpted chest to me, when he finally snapped out of his trance.

He took off his shirt the rest of the way, sitting up as he did. Dylan placed himself on the headboard of the bed, sitting down and getting comfortable. I looked at him, wondering why he didn’t lay over me like he’d done before.

Without asking, he swiftly grabbed me and placed me on his lap. I was straddling him, one of my legs on either side of his waist. The position we were in felt so intimate. Especially because I knew what would be happening soon enough.

Dylan kissed me again, catching me by surprise when his lips landed on mine. While he did, he was ripping my shirt from the sides. I wondered why he didn’t just break the kiss apart and let me take it off, but I didn’t question him.

My mind was too busy feeling Dylan’s tongue play with mine.

Just as he’d ripped my shirt apart, I felt him do the same to my shorts. Soon enough, I was only left in my bra and panties. I loved how it felt to have his skin with mine. I could feel the muscles from his chest press against my body.

His strong arms wrapped around my back, and ran the length of it.

When they finally stopped, it was to snap my bra apart, also ripping the fabric to remove it from me.

I couldn’t help the chuckle that escaped my lips. Dylan pulled apart to look at me while I laughed.

“You don’t have to destroy all my clothes,” I said to him, a teasing smile sure on my face.

He gave me a sexy grin I had only seen on him once or twice. Seeing the way he was looking at me, with a hunger in his eyes, made me want him that much more.