Chapter 6

-Ariana- (one month later)

After the night me and Matthew kissed we had decided to just stay friends because we lived so far away from each other and it probably wouldn't have worked out anyways. Although we still have feelings for each other. Today is our last day on the meetup tour and I'm pretty excited to go home and see my family and friends. I stood in the room packing up stuff in my cases to leave. Matthew was taking a quick shower so he "didn't smell like a pig on the plane". His words not mine. I laughed a bit remembering all of the fun we've had here. He is now officially my best friend, we have so much in common. most of those things being sleepy and hungry all the time and procrastination.

Matthew came out if the shower dressed running a hand through his hair and flipping it around at me. I laughed at him and he hugged me tight "I'm gonna miss you Ari" he said kissing my forehead and grabbing my hand as we took our luggage downstairs and into the lobby for check out.

Cameron's POV

Me, Nash, Hayes and my parents waited at the airport for Ariana because we all missed her. I held a sign that said "Ariana Dallas" as a joke being I was her chauffeur home. She came out if the terminal wearing her signature shorts and crop top with a tank top underneath it to cover her stomach. She saw us and ran with her bag tackling us all into a group hug. "I missed you guys so much" she said into Nash's chest. We all pulled apart and she wiped some tears from her face. I took her waist in my arm and walked with her to my truck helping her in the vehicle.

Nash's POV

I got into the back of Cam's truck and saw Ariana put one earphone in listening to music. She sat her phone on the armrest and a text came in. I glanced at the screen and it said 'text from: Matt💕' what's going on there. I decided to ask "so you and Matt?" I asked without emotion. "No, we're best friends" she said. So I actually have a chance? I asked myself. She laughed. "Sure, Nash". "What?" "You said that out loud" she laughed. Well shit.

Update yay :) I don't have much to say except I got a kik. Kik me: montana_rose13

Vote comment fan