Ingrateful Bastards

So, I started critiquing again recently, and I happened upon one request for stories to be critiqued. I took it, thinking it would be like any other time I critiqued, and just went through with it. The user happened to be bpolen77

can we talk? ]

Can we talk about how some people really shouldn't ask for critiques? To be honest, it was downright rude what she did. I read one of her stories called "Love and Sociopaths" -- which was actually horrendous in both writing and plot -- and went to do some research before I critiqued, as well as used the knowledge that I have from various sources. I basically shot down all of what she wrote, because it was wrong in the situation of the story.

She didn't like this and told me off. I proceeded to produce a link that was a complete profile done by a professional on sociopaths in general. She then deleted my comment. Not only was that rude, it was also hurtful. She still hasn't done the payment, either. I wasted my time to critique her story, and yet she can't seem to repay the favor.

On top of that, she deleted the comments of another critique. I find it odd that she only deleted the comments that were negative, and make a comment about that. She came up with the reply of "lots of words make me shake". 

So, how the fuck is she fucking writing? Her story had large paragraphs crammed in there, and she could read that when she writing it, right? That is beyond trifling, if you ask me. There were also several people who made remarks on this, and she blocked them. I find it incredibly stupid, and I can only see that she's gonna have equally challenged fans of her books. There's also a supposed course she's taking, but I think that's a bunch of bullshit because lots of words make her shake. 

She's gonna have to read >.>

That's it for now, I guess. If there's anything else on the matter, I'll post something about it