Chapter Three

All Rights Reserved!

If possible, please direct all comments at all three authors by saying "@Twrex10 and @AgelessQuest" when you comment. I will get a notification about the comments already, since the story is on my account. Thanks!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Three

“My eyes must not be working, because you are supposed to be at the Wilderness School,” said Aunt Rosa.

Leo may not be as smart as Annabeth, but he now understood the line of the prophecy that told of a “forgotten home.” Aunt Rosa sure was forgotten.

“Um . . .” Leo searched for something—anything, to say to her. Well I’m in trouble.

“Sorry?”

Aunt Rosa took so long to respond that Leo thought she didn’t hear him, until she let out a booming laugh. It went on and on, so loud that he thought that maybe the people in the city next to them may hear.

“Sorry? Really? C’mon, I knew you wouldn’t stay at that stupid school. Now come. I believe you have a quest to finish?”

Leo stared at her. “What now? How do you know about my quest?”

“Aaw, a woman’s gotta have her secrets.” She winked at him then wandered off into the volcano. “Coming?”

Leo followed Aunt Rosa quietly while trying to keep his hands still. He was unusually jumpy today. He knew it was about seeing Calypso.

Leo noticed that when his friends found him after he left Ogygia, they looked at him differently. Leo guessed he was just missing her. He definitely noticed that his hands weren’t moving. That was a giveaway, he guessed. Leo just really missed her.

Hope she’s okay.

“So, do you know what to do?” asked Aunt Rosa from ahead of me.

When did she start talking? “Uuuh… Yeah!”

“You weren’t paying attention, were you?”

I shook my head. Guilty.

“Jump into the fire and explode. Simple enough. You will find Ogygia.”

“Right, you’re crazy, what do I actually do?” Leo was trying hard to not freak out. It wasn’t working.

“Jump in. Set yourself on fire. Honestly, you would think you’d know by now!” Aunt Rosa began to grumble to herself, and started walking away.

“Wait! Where you going?” Leo called, starting to panic. “I don’t want to explode. I’m leaving because this volcano is about to.”

“You and I both know that’s what you’re supposed to do,” Aunt Rosa stated with a glare. “The prophecy told you what you have to do.”

Leo couldn’t deny it now. He did know what he had to do. But what exactly was holding him back?

Fear.

Fear that Calypso had forgotten him.

Leo shook the thought out of his head. He couldn’t afford to think like that now. He just couldn’t.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well, thought Leo. That sucked. Majorly.

Leo stood up and dusted himself off while he glanced at his surroundings. Immediately, he knew he was not on Ogygia.

Written by Volleyballstar11 and Twrex10 (We're working on writing longer chapters.)

Edited by Volleyballstar11