Chapter 8 - Fuck Buddy.

Please vote, guys/girls that's how I get chapters up faster. :D The votes motivate me to write, honestly. Cus then I know people like what I'm writing.

 TO CLEAR UP THINGS; NO JUSTIN DID NOT HIT THAT GIRL IN THE GYM! HE JUST KIND OF JUMPED AT HER AND SHE GOT SCARED :) HE DOESN'T HIT WOMEN.

Picture is of Noriah :)

_________________________________________________

I froze for a moment. The only time my parents ever really call is if it's something bad or if they have mangaged to sell a new shoe to a huge profiter. They haven't designed any new shoes lately, so this is not going to be good.

"Hello, darling! How are you?" She exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes as I made my way to my car, knowing she can't see me or I'd be dead.

"I'm good mother." I replied. "Just got out of school."

She gasped, "And how are you doing in school dear? That Jason boy hasn't got you distracted does he?"

I unlocked my car door and slipped in. "It's 'Justin' mom. And of course he doesn't have me distracted. School comes first." I assured her.

My mom has never really liked Justin. She says he's too old for me and will give me the wrong idea about school, which I really don't get.

Justin is on the soccer and basketball team. He has to keep his grades up or else he won't play. I think the real reason she doesn't like him is beause she thinks he will pressure me into sex (which he didn't) and be taken advantage of just because he is a couple years older.

My father on the other hand adores Justin. I think it has something to do with the fact that Justin's dad helps sponsor the Lakers, therefore, he has a lot to do with what gear they purchase. They buy a lot of my dads shoes so of course he will like him. But hey, I'm not complaining.

"You don't know how swell it is to hear that, dear."

"Uh...mom?"

"Yes darling?"

"Why are you talking like a mentally retarded British person?" I questioned.

"Oh, sorry Hun. We're just out of a meeting and you know how we have to talk for those. It takes some time for it to were off." She explained.

I nodded in understanding, "Oh, alright. So why are you calling?"

I was sort of anxious, but nervous to find out. I know it's bad, but the question is...how bad?

"Our move silly! We have too-"

"Wait, wait, wait." I interrupted, "Move? What move?"

"Dear God. Your brother has not told you about the move?"

"What move, mother?" I repeated, raising my voice slightly.

"Do not use that tone with me Ne'Vaeh Lene'." She scolded, "Now, if you will let me explain..."

I sighed. " Go ahead mom."

"We will be moving-"

"By 'we' you mean you and dad. Correct?"

She sighed, "No Ne'Vaeh. Our whole family."

I furiously shook my head but I then realized she can't see that. "No. I'm not moving. I'm not leaving Justin and Noriah and all my friends. I won't."

"You don't have a choice Hun."

"I do and I'm not going." I snapped, "End of conversation mother."