Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 20 (urban)

Hey yall, I hope you guys like this chapter. I know I haven't be updating that much but school comes first I write when I have time. Hopefuly I'll be done before March and then I can focuse on HoneyB story so yall can full understand Jayceon and Lyfe. I want to do a Q&A so if you have a question about Phat is me Honey ask them in the comment box and I will post the answers. Anyway this is NOT EDITED, I repeat THIS IS NOT EDITED. I just thought I let yall know. Dont forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow in that order. I love for real thanks for the support. Enjoy and tell me what you really think. Oh outfit in the External link Box. Shout out to Kelsey for outtin together.

 “What are you looking at me like that for? I can’t check on my babies, and when was you gone tell me you was in ATL.”

He rubbed the back of his neck. “I just got here yesterday.” I shook my head.

“By the way cupcake is shaking her head I can tell you lien. I didn’t come here for you and way. Where is Lyfe at I need to talk to him. Ya’ll grandma called me talkin bout she had a dream that Lyfe was goin to have a baby, I just came to warren him.” I looked at Jayceon.

“what’s that look about cupcake.” I looked at her.

“no don’t look at her Beautiful.” He turned my face towards him.

“Jayceon don’t get smacked in here, let cupcakes face go.” He did what she said and I looked back at her.

I looked her in her eyes and she was staring at me wide eyes. “He already got the girl pregnant.” She shook her head. “Lyfe!” she yelled.

“ How did she know I didn’t even say anything?”

“I told you don’t look in her eyes and you did it anyway.”

I looked at him confused, “What does that have to do with anything?”

“don’t worry about it.” He got up  from the bed. “Kam why didn’t you tell me that your grandma was here?”

“I tried but I was out of breath, them stairs aint no joke.” He said, Jayceon chuckled at him.

“Wait that’s ur mom?”

“something like that, I’ll tell you later.”

“what you mean something like that, sweetheart it’s a yes or no question. You can tell me know, why we got to wait?”

“fall back, I’ll tell you later.” He walked out of the room.

I shook my head and finished my food, “what is wrong with your daddy?” I asked Kam.

“I don’t know,” he got on the bed next to me. “but my offer is still on the table to be my girl.”

I laughed at him, “if you daddy keep acting a fool I'm might take you up on that offer.” I kissed his cheek and put my plate on the night stand.

Let me get up and take a bath. Oh, a bubble bath sound real good right now. I need to clear my head anyway. I don’t know why Jayceon is keeping secrets. Shit, just tell me what I want to know. He worried me to death about being in a relationship and now all of a sudden his communication skills don’t work. He is so confusing, it cool though he aint gone worry my nervers.

I got out of the bed and walked into the closet and grabbed my towel. “I'm bout to take a bath, you can whatch what you want to.”

“ok” I walked into the bathroom and turned the water on.

I put some passion fruit bubble bath in the tub. It smells so good.

I took my clothes off. “How can anyone love me. I have all these scars and rolls. I wish I could see what Jayceon sees.” I thought to myself.