Chapter 4 | Lunch Time

Pulling all of the white clothes out of the clothes dryer, I dropped them into the same basket I'd had beforehand, and carried that over to the bench, where I emptied the clean, dry clothes onto and started folding them into neat piles.

Just as I'd finished that, as if of queue, the washing machine started beeping, signalling it was finished with the darks. I quickly took all of Luke's clothes out of the machine and put them back in the blue cage-lake basket, and poured them into the dryer. I turned the dryer on before walking out of the laundry, picking up likes white clothes along the way.

When i reached the door at the end of the hall, I knocked, even thought the door was mostly open, and walked it, spotting luke lying down on his bed. Still on his phone with the tv still going.

When he looked up at me from the popular apple product that was held in his hands, he gave me a small nod, which is responded with a gentle smile, as I began putting all his clothes away in his draws.

"I'll be back in about half an hour, when your other clothes are dry. Would you like something to eat?" I asked Luke, who'd focused his attention on me.

"Yeah, but I'll go make it myself" he replied shortly.

"You sure? It's no problem if-"

"Bella" he interrupted me "it's fine. I will make myself something" he reassured me.

I smiled and nodded. "Ok, I'm going out to get myself some lunch" I told him before turning around to walk out of the room.

"Wait" he grabbed my left wrist in his hand to stop me from walking out of the room.

I avoided the sweet tingles as much as I could before replying "yeah?"

"Can I come with you?" He gave me puppy eyes and I laughed.

"Sure, let's go" I smiled as he cheered and ran out of his room before I shut his bedroom door behind me and walked at a steady pace behind him.

................................................................

"So. McDonalds, KFC, Taco Bell, Burger King or Nandos?" I questioned, listing all of the fast food restaurants I could think of that were around the area.

"Definitely Maccas" he replied.

"Maccas?" I tilted my head to the side, honestly confused. What was Maccas?

He chuckled "it's Australian slang for McDonalds" he explained.

"Oh. Wait, you're Australian?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah. I was born there, and moved here when I was ten"

Now that I think about it, he did have a bit of an accent, but I just thought that was because most people pick up a lot of different accents and speak strangely.

"Well, you learn something new everyday" I replied while keeping my attention not he road ahead of me.

Luke's P.O.V

"Definitely Maccas" I replied, growing hungrier by the second.

"Maccas?" She looked confused as she tilted her head to the side. She actually looked so cute when she did that.

I chuckled, realising she is from here. "It's Australian slang for McDonalds" I explained

"Oh" a look of more confusion washed over her face.

"Oh. Wait, you're Australian?" She seemed shocked.

"Yeah. I was born there, and moved here when I was ten" I explained again, as I saw a look of recognition on her face.

"Well, you learn something new everyday" she said as she continued staring at the road I front of us.

I nodded before leaning back in my seat and closing my eyes for a few minutes, feeling the tingles of her presence.

......

Once we pulled into the parking lot of McDonalds, I jumped out of the car excitedly and Bell chuckled and got out of her side as I ran up to the door of the restaurant and opened the door for her.

"Thankyou" she smiled as she walked into the fast food joint and looked up at the menu. I already knew what I wanted. "Next please!" I heard the employee shout over the noise at the back of the store where the kitchen was. I looked around and noticed that I was next.

I walked up to her cash register where she asked me what I'd like.

"Hi, can I have a large fries, cheeseburger and a large coke please?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Sure. Was there anything else?" She asked, batting her eyelashes.

I chuckled at her flirtatious move before turning to Bel, who was still looking at the menu.

"Bel?" I asked, trying to get her attention.

"Yeah? She looked at me

"What would you like?" I smiled at her.

"Oh, it's ok. I will get it" she smiled in return.

"Don't be ridiculous. Come here and order. I will pay" I offered.

"Oh, no. It's alright. I have enough money, and-" I cut off her rambling, which was kinda cute, might I add.

"Bella, get your butt over here and order, or I'm leaving. And I'm taking your car with me." I argued. She silently giggled before sighing and stepped up to the register next to me.

"Hi, I'll have a medium fries, 10 chicken nuggets, and a medium fanta please" she smiled politely, which the employee, who I'd learned was names Emily, gave her a quick glare before pulling a fake smile when she noticed me watching.

"That'd be 15 pounds, please" she smiled.

I gave her the correct amount of money "thank you. Your number is 362" she informed me before Bel and I waited to the side for our meals.

A long 5 minutes later, our number was called and we quickly went over and grabbed our meals before taking a table with 2 seats.

"You know" Belinda started, still chewing on one of her nuggets before swallowing and continuing her sentence. "I've always wanted to visit Australia" she smiled at me, before picking up a fry and popping it into her mouth.

"Really?" I asked, I grin spreading out on my face.

"Yeah. But I've never had enough money." Her smile dropped, being replaced with a frown.

"Oh." was all I said, as the tension in the air grew awkward, suddenly.

We ate in silence for a few minutes before I started talking again.

"Where about in Australia do you want to go?" I asked in curiosity.

She sighed "not really anywhere in particular. I want to go to Sydney to visit the Harbour Bridge, but I also hear that Brisbane is fun, with all the theme parks and the zoo. I love animals." She smiled at the end part.

"I'm from Sydney" I smiled, munching on another fry.

"Really?" She raised an eyebrow, doing the same thing as me.

"Yep" I replied, as I noticed I'd finished all of my fries. I frowned, taking a long sip, or gulp, of my drink. Bel laughed her gorgeous laugh at me, before finishing off her chicken nuggets and taking a sip from her drink.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note-

Hey there guys!

So, sorry about the money bit, I'm obviously not too good with European currency etc.

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope it's not too short! :s

Please vote/comment/share, and a follow would be greatly appreciated.

This chapter is dedicated to eternity_xx go check out her book 'You Have No Idea, My Dear Alpha'. It's amazing!!

Ok, have a nice day!

Love ya,

B xo