Part 25

I awoke from the best nights sleep I've ever had with a smile on my face. I snuggled closer to where I could feel the warmth radiating from behind me before unwillingly opening my eyes. The sun, high in the air, was shining down on me causing me to close my eyes just as fast as I opened them. I gave a groan from the pain the sun inflicted on my eyes.

The groan caught in my throat as I felt myself being pulled backwards toward the warmth. This time however my back came into contact with something. I quickly opened my eyes, making sure that I wouldn't look out the window, and took a look around. I sat upright. I was in a bedroom I didn't know. Suddenly the fog lifted from my sleep filled brain and I remembered last night. King Ryan! We were talking and then... Oh no.

With that I slowly turned my head towards the place where the warmth was laying. Please please please don't tell me I slept with the King. I would never be able to live that down. Please. I begged towards an unknown force of good. The force of good must have been busy at the moment because my pleading fell on deaf ears.

Next to me sleeping peacefully was his royal yummyness, the one, the only - Ryan. Seeing him so peaceful and innocent made me melt, but it also wanted me to get out of the room as soon as possible. I do not want to go through that awkwardness. His arm was still thrown over me casually so slowly I tried to lift his arm in order for me to sneak out.

I had his arm in the air but before I could get out from under him the door to his room suddenly opened. In fright I dropped his arm. I quickly looked towards Ryan to see that he if he was still sleeping. He moved around and pulled me even closer to him before continuing with his light snoring. Great. Now how was I going to get out? I lifted my head to see who was responsible for my situation and there stood Zanne, looking at me with a smug smile.

"Nothing happened" I sent a thought out to her. Her smile just got even bigger. "I fell asleep, that's all" I tried again. She waved her hand towards me dismissing my thought.

I decided to ignore her and tried to pry Ryan's hand off of me.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" Zanne suddenly said as hard as she could without screaming. My head spun in the direction of Ryan's sleeping face only to be greeted by two sleepy dark blue eyes. He looked confused at first but then a wicked smile crossed his features.

"You did that on purpose!" I screamed towards Zanne in my mind while Ryan sat upright. She pretended not to hear me as she stood there in fake shock looking at us.

"I didn't know you were busy or I would have knocked." she said feigning innocence

"Oh no don't worry, nothings going on." Ryan said casually. There was a glint in his eye that told me that he was in a mischievous mood however. His next words confirmed it "not now anyway" he continued making me shriek in surprise

"What? No, no nothing happened. I just fell..." I started to explain

"Oh sweetie, there's no need to be embarrassed." He said putting his arm around my shoulders. " We're two adults who found each other attractive and one thing led to another. It's perfectly normal. Isn't it Zanne?" Ryan asked Zanne. I wanted the world to open up and swallow me whole. My cheeks were burning in embarrassment.

"Of course." Zanne relied putting her hand over her heart for dramatic effect "Perfectly normal. Besides I'm your sister Rey, you can tell me anything." she said with a satisfied expression.

"Yeah Rey, anything" Ryan said with a smirk in my direction. Hearing him say my name made goosebumps appear all over my skin. I sent him a death glare.

"Well, I'll talk to you later Rey!" Zanne said before running out the door.

I turned towards Ryan, if looks could kill he'd be 6 feet under right now. "What the hell was that? Do you know that I'm going to be tortured into giving answers about what happened last night? Why did you do that?" I asked outraged