DAEssayHieuB1

“As the man left the cafe, Maria saw that his phone was still on table, she came to his table and picked up the phone. It was a modern and brandly new iphone, Maria thought of her old cell phone that she wanted to change many times but she didn’t have enough money to buy a new one. There was no one in the cafe except her at that time so she put the phone into her handbag and quickly left the cafe after paying money. On the way home she thought a lot and decided to wait for an income phoning from that phone. About fifteen minutes later, the owner of the phone called and she merrily told him that she was keeping his phone and asked him to get it back.They have been good friends since then!

THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY

The most important day of my life is Wedding day. it was a moment I knew I would never forget it.

It was on Saturday when we had a lovely outside wedding on a wonderful weather day. The air was crisp and breezy; you could feel the warmth and love in it. There was the scent of flowers, and candles burning. There were the sounds of children laughing and playing. There were the sounds of people clapping, and chatting. Pretty little children throwing rose pedals. There were beautifully decorated chairs with red, chocolate... There were the sounds of music playing; the arch was as beautiful as the preacher stood in front of it smiling. I were the happiest man on that day.

TEENAGER BOYS GETTING AS PRESENT

With all the energy of a young adult but not yet old enough to drive a car, it can be challenging to find the right present for a 14-year-old boy. Even though what is cool today changes in what seems like a blink of an eye, there are many ideas that are sure to thrill a young teenage boy. When in doubt, you can always offer cash or gift certificates and provide a ride to the store. If he lives for the next great tune, consider a personalized mp3 player to allow him to listen to his music everywhere he goes. Gift certificates from an online music store allow him to download the latest hits to enjoy.

ABOUT COMPUTER GAMES

Dear Bean,

Nowadays, more and more people play computer games because there are computers at almost every home. Moreover, the number of Internet cafes is increasing and playing games becomes easier. A lot of people prefer to play computer games rather than to meet thier friends. This situation leads to unsociable, unfriendly and shy personalities. Computer games have a strong power over children and make them spend many hours on games evereyday, they can became better or worse. I don't like computer games because it don’t want to waste my time

All the best,

@@@

BEST SUBJECTS

Dear Bean,

            I’m writing to you to tell you about my study at university.I am studying several subjects such as: History, Math, Art...but my best subject in school is English. I love it because It is an international language and it’s really necessary for my job. Being good at English also helps me to widen my knowledge and to be successful in my occupation. At my new school I began to enjoy it. All of the history is behind it. I also enjoy it because it combines all of my subjects in a way. It contains history, math, and it is also the key for me to reach success in today's society. I really want to speak English well so every day I try to pracitise listening and speaking. I also take any chances to talk to foreigners to improve my English. I spend most of my free time on English. That’s why I am better at English than at other subjects.

All the best,

@@@

STORY FOR THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE MAGAZINE