DA20doandientuB1

ĐÁP ÁN 20 ĐOẠN VĂN ĐIỀN TỪ (CHỌN A,B,C,D)

PART 4.1:                               SWEDEN’S ICE HOTEL

       The village of Jukkasjarvi is in Swedish Lapland, and winter temperatures there can reach           – 400C. But 6,000 holiday makers (1 – still) go there usually, to visit what is probably Europe’s most unusual accommodation.

       In this hotel you eat, drink, and sleep in rooms made (2-of) ice. If you want, you can (3-even) get married in one. The bar is ice too, and putting hot drinks on it is obviously not (4-recommended) . The bedrooms are around -40C, but fortunately guests are (5-provided) with special sleeps bags that will keep (6-them) warm in the coldest temperatures.

(7-Suitable) outdoor clothes can be supplied too, if  needed.

The hotel is never more than six months old (8-because) it melts in summer, and (9-each) winter it is rebuilt. Creating the hotel (10-puts) 10,000 tonnes of  ice, plus 30,000 tonnes of snow.

PART 4.2:                         HÚT THUỐC LÁ - SMOKE

Smoking causes lung cancer, heart disease, and breathing problem. Worldwide, about three million people die every year because of Smoking –that’s about one (1-death) every ten seconds! In fact, smoking is the (2-cause) of almost 20 percent of all deaths in the developed countries of the world. Smoking doesn’t that (3-hurt) the smoker, it hurt other people, too. When a pregnant (4-woman) smokes, she is hurting her developing (5-baby) when a man (6-smokes) at home, his wife and children are also breathing in smoke and can become sick. Even though most people understand the (7-harmed) effects of smoking, they continue to smoke. The (8-number) of woman and teenagers Who smoke is increasing. Cigarette companies make advertisements that (9-interest) these groups of people so that they (10-continue) to buy Cigarettes.

PART 4.3:     NEW OPPORTUNITIES WITH AN OPEN UNIVERSITY DEGREE

-          Like any other University, the open University can give you a degree.

However, you don’t have to (1-stop) working to study. It can also open up a whole variety (2-of) interests.

-      If you have (3-never) studied before, you will enjoy the special, new pleasure of (4-increasing) your knowledge. You will make friends of (5-all) kinds. You may also (6-find) that your qualification provides new career opportunities.

-      You don’t actually (7-go) to he open University ………but study at home. Using televition, radio and computer software. You can (8-attend) one class a month if you wish at an open U centre. Of course, there are exams to take, as in (9-any) University.

-      If you (10-did) like to know more, all you have to do is complete the form below. It could be the start of a wonderful new period in your life.