Chapter 8

*Next Day walking to school*

Zayn's POV

I held hands with Louis as we walked down the pathway, let me tell you he's a lot shyer since we started 'dating'. I don't find it weird though, because I only ever thought of him as a friend not like a brother.

Louis and I haven't properly kissed in our so-called relationship, yet. His hand was a lot smaller than mine but they fit perfectly and loved the feel of it.

"Louis, why are you so shy all of a sudden?" I asked, smiling slightly.

"I.. I don't know" he said the honestly laced though his voice. I chuckled under my breath and looked at the smaller boy.

"You know I have a bit of a crush on you right?" he seeked re-assurance, but was obviously freaking out which made me smile and shake my head.

"I know, but that's fine. This is pretty much your excuse to kiss me and cuddle me. more tha you already do" I teased, winking at him, suddenly feeling a bit slutty.

I took a glimpse at him, he appeared to be a deep crimson colour due to my words.

"Fuck up. Has Mr. Payne drove past yet your hand is starting to get sweaty" he complained impateintly, turning around to see if Mr. Payne's car was approaching anytime soon.

"No, Lou" I shook my bag strap up my shoulder because it was starting to fall down. "I wonder what everyone at school is going to think of us" I stated, negative thoughts shooting through my mind.

"Who gives a fuck? I'm sure Calum, Luke and Michael will be  some-what not homophobic like the rest of the students" he cringed, knowing that there will probably be a bad reaction from fellow students.

"We can't tell Michael, Luke or Calum we're fake because they don't know about Mr. Payne, okay?" I spoke, with a warning look. He nodded as we got close to the school.

As we walked into the school gates we got a lot of awes from girls and a lot of disgusting words from the guys, some our own friends. 

"Hey guys?" Michael said, looking down at our fingers which were laced together. He looked up, rasing his eyebrows,

"Are you?" he gestured his hand between us, Louis and I both laughed as if we were real. But we had to make it believable,

"Yeah" I moved closer to his side, "So this isn't a joke then?" Calum piped up, Louis and I shaking our heads.

"Kiss then" Michael smirked, looking like he knew it was a joke and that wouldn't do it. But we've already discussed it and we're both okay with it I guess, I could feel Luke watching me carefully as I pressed my lips against Louis and and moved my hands to his waist, jerking him closer.

I felt his arms wrap around my neck, playing with my hair. I began to move my chapped lips against his thin, but plump red ones. He pulled back, biting my bottom lip slowly as he retreated. My hands sat at his waist as heard, probably Luke awe.