Chapter Six: Realization Sinks In

Start from the beginning

Lana, Amber and Louis were staring at me, with smirks written on their faces. Man, I guess the could already tell what had happened. Sidra and Kendal looked clueless. While Niall, Liam and Harry just stared. I turned my head to look Zayn in the eyes. He gave me a reassureing smile, and gave my hand a tight squezze.

I started off.

"Okay so... umm... err... uhh...yeah..." Shit, what a bad starting. "What I'm trying to say is that...." This was just getting worse.

"What Dani is trying to say is that." He looked at me and pulled me closer to him. "We're dating now." 

Sidra, Liam, Harry, Kendal and Niall's expressions were pricless. While Lana, Amber, and Louis were gleaming in joy and said in unsion "IT'S ABOUT TIME!"

I blushed so hard, that I think I was as read as a fire truck. Zayn just laughed, and walked us over to sit on the sand.

LOOOL! The five looked so baffeled. 

"What?" Liam asked.

"How?" Harry asked.

"When?" Niall asked.

"Where?" Sidra asked.

"Why?" Kendal asked.

I laughed at them, and answered. "Actually just tonight." 

The still looked clueless, oh well. 

Lana and Amber bounced over to me and Zayn, with cheeky smiles on their faces.

I started to giggle, "Wipe those smiles of your faces!" I said to the two.

"Not a chance Dani, not a chance." Amber said, still smiling.

Lana ploped down beside Zayn and asked him. 

"Soooo... TELL ME ALL THE DETAILS!" She yelled to him.

Amber and I bursted out laughing, Zayn had jumped into the air because Lana had yelled right into his ear. LMFAO! 

"Lana! I think you just broke my ear drums! " He complained, while rubbing his ears.

"Oppsies! Sorry Zayn. Anyways tell me how this happened." She stated.

"Okay, as long as you promise to never scream in my ear ever again." He said.

"I promise!" She yelled, holding out her pinky.

You just have to love Lana! No matter how loud she gets. 

"Okay good. Well i called Britney to come over to the beach house, so that I could break up with her. And Britney didn't take things to good. She kept asking me why I was breaking up with her, and I said because I was in love with someone else and that I didn't love her anymore. She demanded to know who it was, and I was already really annoyed, so I told her it was Dani. She started to say bad things about her, and said that she would ruin Dani. I threatned her saying that if she ever comes near or touches Dani, I would kill her. And trust me I actually would. I also told her to stay away from all of us." He said out of breath in the end, that was alot to say.

"Serves her right, damn bitch!" Amber said.

"It's about time she get's the taste of her own medicine!" Lana also added.

I decided to continuie on from where Zayn left off "I was suppose to just get my hoddie then come back. But I overheard their arguement happening in the dining area, so I just hid behind the wall and listened. It wasn't preety. Once Britney had stormed off and drove off in her car, I decided to go inside the house to get my sweater. I noticed Zayn, sitting against the wall. I didn't want him to notice me, but obviosly he did. To make the long story short, we confessed our feelings to each other, and bam! Here we are now, as boyfriend and girlfriend." I said, smiling big at the end.