Chapter 3

Ariana's POV 2 months later

Tyrell has been trying to contact me again. After that night when he and Cam got into a fight I haven't been the same. I honestly really liked him and he cheated on me. Nash and Hayes have come over almost everyday trying to make me feel better but nothing's working. It is currently about two in the afternoon and I'm making vines and posting them so my fans stay happy. And speaking of my fans. I have a meetup with another viner/youtuber that I'm leaving for tomorrow. I don't know who is coming with yet but we're going to Paris to meet the French fans.

I was going downstairs to make some food because I was feeling a bit better after reading my fans sweet comments and compliments. I saw Cameron sitting on the couch and I went behind him and gave him a tight hug. He in return wrapped his arms around me in the tightest hug ever. When I went to get my food Cameron called for me to come to the living room. He showed me a short YouTube video and told me I should 'totally marry this guy' because he's practically my gender bender. "Matthew Espinosa eh?" I asked. "You know him?" he questioned. "Yes. He's practically life" I said smirking and popping a Dorito into my mouth. He took out his phone and tapped the screen a few times and put the phone up towards my face and there was a contact there. Matt. He knows him too? Better yet had his number. "Well, type it in your phone and text him" he said in a 'duh' voice. I typed the number in and sent a 'hey this is Ariana Dallas. Cameron's sister. He wanted me to get to know you... aha' I sent. I thanked Cam before going back up to my room and sitting on my window seat. As I scrolled through twitter following some fans, I got a text back from Matthew 'oh hey! I've seen your vines, so your the mystery person I'm going to France with?' he typed. What? I'm going to Paris with a super hot guy. "Well frick this is awesome." I mumbled to myself texting him that I was super excited and he responded with about the same thing and we said our goodbyes. I was literally freaking out really bad right now.

Matthews POV

I had just layed down in my bed staring at the ceiling. I'm going to Paris with Cameron's sister. Wow. She's seriously hot. She has Cameron's hair color but with highlights and bright hazel eyes. I took out my phone deciding to Tweet he a goodnight. @themattespinosa: @ariana_dallas goodnight ;). And with that I set my alarms and went to bed.

Sorry you guys the original got deleted and I hardly remembered anything that I had written except some important parts. Like the fight with Tyrell and her being very sad. What do you think about her and Matt going to Paris? Comment fan and vote lovelies. :)
Montana aka @narryflamegucci follow me on twitter ⬆⬆ :)