A gathering for the top Ouran martial artists!

To be a Princess

Chapter 24

A gathering for the top Ouran martial artists!

It was a normal daily trip down the marble hallways of the prestigious Ouran Academy for the two girls of the Host club. The made their way towards Music Room three in a comfortable silence. Everything was still the way it was before vacation. Mostly.

The Host Club (Tamaki) were shocked to find that Yuki was actually there the entire time. Tamaki threw a tantrum at Hikaru and Haruhi for not telling him sooner but was later silenced with shock through the fact that Mori-senpai and Kyouya already knew she was there from the beginning of their vacation.

Yuki on the other hand was slightly different. Her mind was still whizzing through the memories of her and Liang. How they first met, their date, everything. Whenever she thought of him, she felt calm and at ease. It was a new kind of feeling for Yuki. Her life had been surrounded by expectations that she was expected to fulfill ever since her mother passed away. With Liang it was different, she could be herself because they understood each other. They found a sense of understanding in each other's eyes. Words were not needed.

At last they reached the large doors of the music room. Haruhi reached out and pushed the door open but instead of the usual rose petals that flew through the door, luscious green leaves flew out instead.

Once they both stepped into the club room, they realized that they were in a war zone. Metal weaponry flew everywhere in a frenzy and made loud clanging noises everywhere. Haruhi covered her head with her arms for protection and closed her eyes hoping that when she opened them, it would all be over. Yuki on the other hand stood calmly and assessed the situation. The projectiles were so numerous that she couldn't see who was fighting and the odd weapon flying her way was easily dodged. She had no choice but to stand and wait.

Suddenly a voice cried out. "Oh no, Haruhi watch out!" they exclaimed in worry as the rain of weaponry began to die down. Yuki quickly positioned herself in front of the cowering Haruhi and caught the sharp object with her bare hands. It was a large shuriken the size of a chandelier. She then safely placed it on the floor and faced the cause of all the mess. Mitsukuni and his younger brother Yasuchika.

"Ah, Yuki-chan and Haru-chan are here!" Mitsukuni chimed, "Say hi Usa-chan~!" He sung as he made his pink bunny wave its arm. They both smiled at the action and replied accordingly. That was when Yuki decided to greet the little one.

"Oh, it's the little captain of the Karate club." Yuki stated indifferently with a small smirk playing on her lips. Yasuchika gasped, pointing a finger at Yuki. "YOU! What are you doing here?" he exclaimed with anger.

"I'm a member of this club so..." Yuki mumbled as she scratched the back of her head. "I challenge thee to a rematch!" he declared excitedly as he took an offensive stance, daring her to do the same. In response to his declaration, Yuki yawned, stretching her arms as if she had just gotten out of bed. "No thanks. I'm tired." She stated before heading off to a couch to rest. Yasuchika froze for a few seconds before bursting out in a fit of anger. "Hey you can't just do that!!!" He shouted in discontent.

"Whatever." Yuki mumbled before plopping herself on the couch and nodding off to sleep.

"Yuki's been really busy lately hasn't she?" The twins said in unison. Haruhi nodded, "She's been studying and training almost non-stop and I don't think she's had cake in a while..."

"Oh precious daughter of mine! What a harsh lifestyle you must endure!" Tamaki stated grandly with his usual theatrical gestures. Kyouya sighed beside him, "I suppose we'll just have to cancel today's club activities. After all, having more work to do will just tire you all the more."