Chapter One: Starting At Ouran Academy

Hanako's POV

Walking into classroom it instantly went silent, which isn't necessarily and bad or good thing.

So, with everyone's eyes on me I backed out of the room and closed the door and stood outside of the classroom while waiting for at least one familiar face.

Then Haruhi stopped in front of me, "Hana-chan, your here!" she grins and pulls me into a hug, reminding me of that blonde haired boy from yesterday somehow before I hugged her back.

"Come on, we're in the same class" I grinned at her and we walk into class, hand in hand - and it becomes a room of chaos.

"WHO'S SHE?!" someone scream's at us and I quickly became all business-like.

Letting go of Haruhi's hand my face became blank as I raised an eye brow at everyone before a fake smile came upon my lips, "Ladies, ladies, I'm sorry to give you the wrong idea with Haruhi and I, we are simply friend's. I apologize for any inconvenience, I wouldn't have wanted to do that to any of you" I bowed and everyone went quiet.

"... When did you get like this?! WHERE'S MY FRIEND HANA-CHAN?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!"

She shook me back and forth before I stopped her and whispered, "I'll tell you later" I winked at her before I stood in front of the classroom as the teacher stared at me weirdly.

"I'm Hanako Matsurra and it's lovely to meet you all" I bowed again and everyone started to chat to one another, my name on their lips as they glanced at me in awe as I walked towards the twins and Haruhi before I plopped down next to them while give them a cheeky grin.

"You remind us of someone..." the twins stared at me as I raised an eye brow at them.

"Oh yeah? Who?" they glanced at each other before giving me their mischievous smiles before turning their attention to the front of the room... they're weird... I like 'em.

* * * *

"So, why am I being dragged, blinded folded through the school corridor's?" I asked the twins as they continued to drag me away from my afternoon of lounging around lazily while stuffing food into my face.

"We can't tell you~"

"~Just yet, now shh"

 Suddenly they skidded to a stop and ripped the blind fold off of my eyes and I find myself surrounded by Haruhi's club.

"Err... I didn't do it?"

"What are we going to do with her boss?"

"She know's Haru-chan's secret, what are we going to do Mori-sempai?"

I sweat dropped as Haruhi mouthed 'they're idiots' to me, "Ah, gotcha" I nodded and watched as the blonde guy starting freaking out that his 'darling daughter will be revealed to all'.

"Would you like to join our club Hanako?" Kyoya ask's me.

"And what would I do in this club exactly?"

"You can be the Host Club's first  hostess!" blondie screams in my face.

"No" I bluntly turned him down and he went to the corner and started to grow mushroom's.

"Why doesn't she... umm..." the boys started to think as Haruhi waved her arm's around a made a 'X' with them as she shook her head back and forth, as if she was possessed.

Luckily I have a priest on speed dial...

"How about Kyo's assistant?" the twins popped up next to me and I nearly hit Hikaru in the face if it wasn't the for the fact Kyo grabbed my wrist - just in time to save that pretty little nose of his.